Post-Game Talk: GAME 28 - WINNER WINNER FISHSTICKS DINNER!!!! - BRUINS 4 Islanders 3 F/SO

burstnbloom

Mar 10, 2006
https://tenor.com/yk1j.gif
big-lebowski.gif

lol you nailed this.

HeartsAlive

Apr 11, 2013
In a stunning development we will disagree on this. Went to my one game a year last night and thought Fotbort was excellent while Frodo (the analytics darling) was mediocre at best.
I honestly don't care about your opinion of Grzelcyk, but I will never understand how you think calling him one of the bravest, most beloved literary characters of all time is an insult.

DarrenBanks56

May 16, 2005
Not that I care at all, but 3/4 were Swayman. Gonna be another thing in a 7 gamer vs Linus every night come playoff time.

Swayman's development to me is going as you'd hope. He needs his 20 starts, and you hope he wins 2/3 if possible.
swayman should be in providence

AngryMilkcrates

End of an Era
Jun 4, 2016
Top Shelf Hockey from 15 hours ago.
All he is doing is repeating David Pagnotta

"There has been more chatter connected to Kane than Toews, with teams like the New York Rangers, Dallas Stars, Colorado Avalanche, New York Islanders, Edmonton Oilers and Toronto Maple Leafs, among other clubs, having shown interest in Kane going back to last season. The Avalanche and Boston Bruins are two clubs, among others, that have inquired about Toews."

Reactions: Gordoff

KrejciWinger

Nov 3, 2015
A bit fortunate to win that game I feel. The d-zone play was a mess.

Grzelcyk and Lindholm both seem a bit off recently. Gryz and Carlo are never on the same page breaking the puck out, while Lindholm I feel defers to McAvoy instead of leading the charge. What happened to

Gryz - McAvoy
Lindholm - Clifton? Or alternatively

Linholm - Gryz was excellent too. And am I the only one who wants to see Reilly back in the lineup? He works great on any pair and is quick against a heavy forcheck like the Islanders.

Bruinaura

Resident Cookie Monster
Mar 29, 2014

"There has been more chatter connected to Kane than Toews, with teams like the New York Rangers, Dallas Stars, Colorado Avalanche, New York Islanders, Edmonton Oilers and Toronto Maple Leafs, among other clubs, having shown interest in Kane going back to last season. The Avalanche and Boston Bruins are two clubs, among others, that have inquired about Toews."
No thank you.

finchster

Jul 12, 2006
Antalya
It's crazy to think that the Bruins just need to get 53 points from the next 54 games to get 100 points, which is probably what a team needs to be a playoff team. Of course, I think they will do better than that.

This is the most fun watching regular season hockey I've had since the 2008-09 Bruins. That was a great team with no experience, this team seems to have no weakness.

Reactions: Ladyfan and Gordoff

ON3M4N

Ignores/60 = Elite
Dec 13, 2015
Connecticut

I'm just not sure where Toews fits honestly. Would they move him to LW? unlikely? would Coyle move to RW? Hall-Toews-Coyle would be a hell of a 3rd line and rival most teams 2nd line lol.

Gonzothe7thDman

Jun 24, 2007
Central, Ma
You can't compliment and say anything about a player without the analytics crowd coming in to suck the life out of everything "well, actually..."

Jesus Christ.

Agreed.

And if people want to go swimming over the 4th of July on Amity Island then we don't need to bother them with silly shark rumors either.

AngryMilkcrates

End of an Era
Jun 4, 2016
All hail Saruman.
Uruk-Hai account found.

I always suspected.....

I'm just not sure where Toews fits honestly. Would they move him to LW? unlikely? would Coyle move to RW? Hall-Toews-Coyle would be a hell of a 3rd line and rival most teams 2nd line lol.

The only place I could see him is as an upgrade to Nosek.

An expensive upgrade to Nosek.

quietbruinfan

Salt and light
Feb 2, 2022
Land of Nod in the East of Eden

Top Shelf/Andrew Piluk, has a Toronto and Canadian slant and is ridiculously repetitive. There are a few better rumor sites.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad