Post-Game Talk: GAME 28 - WINNER WINNER FISHSTICKS DINNER!!!! - BRUINS 4 Islanders 3 F/SO

Gee Wally

Old, Grumpy Moderator
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
HF retirement home
@geewally due respect - what are we supposed to be moving on from in here? Every poster the last 2 pages is talking about hockey?

as dom said , you dont see whats been deleted.
What HF staff had to respond to.

Now according to the rule you agreed to abide by please email the site with any other concerns about moderation.
Thanks.

TorontLoL 67

Ekwensu Ocha
Sponsor
Feb 26, 2016
Central Vermont
This year's Jake Debrusk is almost unrecognizable. He's like a puck hunting freight train. Love watching his relentless forecheck and taking the body so often. #74 seems to have been reborn. I'm not sure which is better, watching Debrusk find his game or watching Foligno come back from the dead with a fire under his ass and actually contribute. What a strange and amazing season so far.

Reactions: PB37 and NDiesel

Bruinswillwin77

My name is Pete
Sponsor
May 29, 2011
Hooksett, NH
This year's Jake Debrusk is almost unrecognizable. He's like a puck hunting freight train. Love watching his relentless forecheck and taking the body so often. #74 seems to have been reborn. I'm not sure which is better, watching Debrusk find his game or watching Foligno come back from the dead with a fire under his ass and actually contribute. What a strange and amazing season so far.
Both but Foligno coming back from the dead is more surprising to me. We've known JDB 'Has it'

Reactions: Hawgood_38

khanomcat

Jan 22, 2014
Victoria, BC
The talk of bringing in Toews has me thinking ahead to our probably needing at least one top six centre next year. Is Bo Horvat is a possible option? Personally, I like his game. I suspect he’s hoping for about 8 million per on his next contract, but maybe if we could bring him in at the deadline, he might like it in Boston and take a bit less. If Bergeron and/or Krejci retire (hope they don’t, of course), we’ll need good centres. I don’t think Zacha is the answer. Regardless, signing Pasta has to be a priority.

Reactions: quietbruinfan

quietbruinfan

Salt and light
Feb 2, 2022
Land of Nod in the East of Eden
The talk of bringing in Toews has me thinking ahead to our probably needing at least one top six centre next year. Is Bo Horvat is a possible option? Personally, I like his game. I suspect he’s hoping for about 8 million per on his next contract, but maybe if we could bring him in at the deadline, he might like it in Boston and take a bit less. If Bergeron and/or Krejci retire (hope they don’t, of course), we’ll need good centres. I don’t think Zacha is the answer. Regardless, signing Pasta has to be a priority.
I do not particulaly like Horvat, but beggars can't be choosers.

KnightofBoston

Mar 22, 2010
The Valley of Pioneers
Agreed.

And if people want to go swimming over the 4th of July on Amity Island then we don't need to bother them with silly shark rumors either.

This may disappoint you greatly, as it did I at age 6, a year after I saw Jaws for the first time, when I asked my parents if we could go on vacation that summer to where the shark was and I found out the truth that would hold more gravity than the truth of Santa, Easter, and the tooth fairy combined;

Amity Island isn’t a real place.

Reactions: Lobster57

Lobster57

Nov 22, 2006
Victoria, BC
This may disappoint you greatly, as it did I at age 6, a year after I saw Jaws for the first time, when I asked my parents if we could go on vacation that summer to where the shark was and I found out the truth that would hold more gravity than the truth of Santa, Easter, and the tooth fairy combined;

@HooperDrivesTheBoat and @Bad Hat Harry can you confirm???

Bruinswillwin77

My name is Pete
Sponsor
May 29, 2011
Hooksett, NH

It is a real place but it's a bit north

PB37

Mr Selke
Oct 1, 2002
Maine

Playing with Marchand/Bergeron has helped his game out tremendously and to Jake's credit, he's watching he examples they set and applying it. He's playing on the top line of the best team in the league and doing his part to contribute. Even when he's not getting credit on the PP or even strength with points, he's in the goal crease setting up screens and in position for rebounds. Great stuff from Jake this season.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad