GDT: Game 28: Avs @ Guins - Sid vs the Kid Round 2 - 12/4/18 5PM

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
Avs are about to lose but it's to the Pens, who will tie the Sens if they also lose tonight.

giphy.gif

Last edited:

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
Its the only reason we arent wining this game right now. If Landeskog, Rantanen and Mackinnon had any touch around the net tonight this would be a 6-3 game for us.
No doubt, Rantanen, MacKinnon, and Landeskog all three had one prime scoring chance to finish that 2nd period and missed the net on every single one of them. I haven't watched the third, so no idea if Varlamov would've crapped the bed, but the game would be played much different than how it turned out if we had the lead.

Reactions: The Kingslayer

The Kingslayer

Aug 26, 2004
Siem Reap, Cambodia
No doubt, Rantanen, MacKinnon, and Landeskog all three had one prime scoring chance to finish that 2nd period and missed the net on every single one of them. I haven't watched the third, so no idea if Varlamov would've crapped the bed, but the game would be played much different than how it turned out if we had the lead.
I dont know if I can fault him on any of the 6 goals as much as I like to lol. Alot of bad bounces for him in this one. Pucks going off skates and in, pucks dipping etc.

crue7

Jul 30, 2011
Mississauga, Ontario
another golden moment and nothing again. Now PK lol see you all for the panthers

penguins with all the puck luck in the world tonight. Annoying f***ing game

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
I dont know if I can fault him on any of the 6 goals as much as I like to lol. Alot of bad bounces for him in this one. Pucks going off skates and in, pucks dipping etc.
Oh no doubt, which pisses me off about Penguins even more. It's not that they even work hard compared to everyone else, but they get all these fluke goals in every important situation. Lol, it's so infuriating.

cgf

FireBednarsSuccessor
Oct 15, 2010
w/ Renly's Peach
I dunno why, but this game hasn’t bothered me at all. Yes Varly let in some soft goals tonight, we didn’t connect on some chances that we bury 8 times out of 10, and we have the Landeskogiest hattrick ever...but the boys played pretty well. Their touch was just off a little, the pens have the class to burn you quick, and our supporting cast can chip in but they can’t step up & take over themselves.

Last edited:

MonsterMack

He did the Mack, He did the monster Mack
Sponsor
Aug 28, 2013
Arvada, CO
I'm partially to blame here. Missed the first period due to a nap, and the first half of the third on a food run. The Pens didn't score a single goal while I was watching

Reactions: cgf

Avsboy

Dec 12, 2006
Rantanen looked pretty bad tonight. I recall someone saying he had a bandage on his hand or something, last game...Hope nothing serious ffs

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad