GDT: Game 28: Avs @ Guins - Sid vs the Kid Round 2 - 12/4/18 5PM

AllAboutAvs

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 25, 2006
I realize this is a hockey forum board to discuss hockey and this is the GDT, but it's just crazy to me how much each and every game gets dissected afterwards - particularly after a loss.

Who cares if Cole didn't play his best, who cares if Varly laid a stinker, who cares if Mikko used some power moves too much...this is our first regulation loss in almost a month. Talk to me after these things continually happen.

I will say, though, the officiating has been putrid for quite some time and we have got to be the most challenged team with the most overturned goals this year.
In my defense I've started saying this before this lost while we were still winning. I just see a trend forming here so I started bringing it up.

I agree about Varly and Cole though. They both have been rocks for us this season. All players have bad games. There is nothing wrong bringing it up though when they do and even blaming the game on them. However people have to be careful with not making it sound like they have been crap most of the year.

Reactions: SaltySkywalker

hold3n

Registered Loser
Jul 15, 2011
London, ON
Win the game in Colorado 6-3. Lose the game in Pittsburgh 6-3. Hat trick happened in both games. Home team scores 3, away team scores 3, home team scores 3 in both games. Weird patterns all around for this season series.

File this away for proof of the existence of hockey gods.
AND the games were 6 days apart... 3 games apart...

SPOOKY

Reactions: Steve Varlamov

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad