EVENT SUMMARY

PLAY BY PLAY

FACEOFF SUMMARY

FACEOFF COMPARISON

TOI BRUINS

Last edited:

BruinsBtn

Dec 24, 2006
The offence is cold but i wouldnt change anything.

5 posts against the Leafs
3 posts tonight and plenty of chances.

The team is playing well. Deserved the win.

Would have loved to see Debrusk bury that feed from Cave. Or Heinen on the backhand.

Krejci is playing really well too and hit the post twice.

CharasLazyWrister

Sep 8, 2008
Northborough, MA
Here’s what I take out of that game:

- From a talent perspective, I don’t think there is a better goalie in the NHL than Tuukka Rask at his strongest. He hasn’t been there in a long time, but seemingly has been since he returned from his leave. If he can keep up this level of play, we are going places.

- They showed balls in the 3rd. Players were playing a lot bigger than they are. With all the injuries, we certainly are not icing the team playing with the most skill, but everyone was giving 100%.

- Bruce Cassidy is a great coach, but I still don’t know what the hell he is doing with his 3 on 3 lines.

HustleB

Cautiously Optimistic
Sponsor
Jul 20, 2017
Welcome to the Jungle
Great game by Tuukka. Good for Donato. Marchand and Pasta looked much better tonight then in recent games. David Krejci is a different character this year and that has been incredible to see.

This team just keeps grinding out points and it is fantastic. I did think they were quite inconsistent tonight but everyone seemingly had there moments.

Reactions: BMC and Blowfish

Coach Parker

Stanley Cup Champion
Jun 22, 2008
Vancouver, B.C.
Excellent game for Rask and a tip of the hat to him. He was elite once again.

Bruins fans are currently spoiled with the goaltending tandem.

Also, is it just me or have other teams started to really single out the few remaining Bruins players that can score and are hitting them hard (Krejci, DeBrusk and Pastrnak)?

It feels like we are a game away from losing another because it's easier for management to bring up prospects and let them try to swim while the sharks feast on our top players and pull them underwater. Add another top six scorer and they have other worries besides trying to bury those three.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad