GDT: Game #24: New York Rangers @ Ottawa Senators - 7pm ET, MSG2

Status
Not open for further replies.

hardnosed

Feb 27, 2017
I don't understand why the pre game is on one channel and the game on another. If we are booted to msg2, then put the pre game over there. That way if there's a screw up, it gets straightened out at 6:35, not right up to puck drop

Reactions: Chalfdiggity3

duhmetreE

Blessed Bigly
Sponsor
Jan 18, 2012
Really hoping that this is a good and entertaining game because if I’ve ever needed a distraction (and or miracle) in my life, today is the day…

I’m… on the edge. Everything has fallen apart. The Rangers continuing to be great is all I have.
God loves you :)

Megustaelhockey

"I like hockey" in Spanish
Apr 29, 2011
I don't understand why the pre game is on one channel and the game on another. If we are booted to msg2, then put the pre game over there. That way if there's a screw up, it gets straightened out at 6:35, not right up to puck drop
The pregame also aired on MSG2 for me.

Kane One

Feb 6, 2010
Brooklyn, New NY
I think it would depend how far offside. A player offside and not touching the puck still took players out of position, and if we're not talking about a toe nail offside, it could really cause a defensemen to rush back to the net allowing an easy play to be made.
This was brought up before. My argument was that if it draws a defenseman out of position, it means that it was hardly offside because it wasn’t even noticed by him.

GENESISPuck94

Sponsor
May 2, 2022
NJ
Sam and Joe trying to convince us Zibanejad has been anything other than aloof because he was fed some layup passes over several games.

And Stutzle isn't all that, either. 5 PP A's because he's on PP1.

LGR

Kane One

Feb 6, 2010
Brooklyn, New NY
Really hoping that this is a good and entertaining game because if I’ve ever needed a distraction (and or miracle) in my life, today is the day…

I’m… on the edge. Everything has fallen apart. The Rangers continuing to be great is all I have.
Godspeed. I hate that the heart emoji has that stupid smile. I would’ve given that instead.

Reactions: Megustaelhockey

Captain Lindy

Formerly known as Kreider Beast
Apr 1, 2006
Virginia

Sending hugs your way.

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York

Stay strong dude, hope things get better for you.

Reactions: Captain Lindy
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad