GDT: Game #24: New York Rangers @ Ottawa Senators - 7pm ET, MSG2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
IMG_5077.jpeg

IMG_5073.jpeg

IMG_5072.jpeg

New York Rangers @ Ottawa Senators
7pm ET, MSG

IMG_5076.gif

IMG_5080.jpeg
IMG_5079.jpeg

IMG_4560.gif

IMG_5087.png

Rangers Projected Line up

Chris Kreider -- Mika Zibanejad -- Jonny Brodzinski
Artemi Panarin -- Vincent Trocheck -- Alexis Lafreniere
Will Cuylle -- Nick Bonino -- Blake Wheeler
Jimmy Vesey -- Barclay Goodrow -- Tyler Pitlick

K’Andre Miller -- Jacob Trouba
Ryan Lindgren -- Adam Fox
Erik Gustafsson -- Braden Schneider

Igor Shesterkin
Jonathan Quick

Scratched:
Zac Jones
Injured: Kaapo Kakko (lower body), Filip Chytil (upper body)

IMG_5074.png
Senators Projected Line up

Brady Tkachuk -- Josh Norris -- Claude Giroux
Vladimir Tarasenko -- Tim Stutzle -- Drake Batherson
Mathieu Joseph -- Ridly Greig -- Dominik Kubalik
Parker Kelly -- Rourke Chartier -- Zack MacEwen

Jake Sanderson -- Jacob Bernard-Docker
Jakob Chychrun -- Travis Hamonic
Erik Brannstrom -- Artem Zub

Anton Forsberg
Joonas Korpisalo

Scratched:
None
Injured: Mark Kastelic (high ankle sprain), Thomas Chabot (undisclosed)

IMG_4627.gif

Last edited:

Cuckoo4Kakko

Jul 1, 2019
Prediction: Fox gets a power play point early on so I can stop focusing on that and start enjoying the game.

McRanger92

Jun 7, 2017
I'm expecting a loss because of our dogshit schedule.

Maybe Shesty steals one

Vegas expects Ottawa to play well in this game it appears. Only +120 on the ML. A little surprised by that.

Rangers should have their big boy pants on in this game. Sens are bad but they follow the lead of Brady Tkachuk, who always plays us hard. He and Trouba have a nice rivalry going too.

Leonardo87

Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
I feel if they play their game, come out to a good start, should be able to take this. Ottawa is not very good. Just gotta watch out for Timmy!

Reactions: Blasds

Leonardo87

Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
Not sure if I prefer the slow start or the "second period doldrums" -- we know we're going to see one or the other.

There is little to complain about with this team. I’m enjoying this season very much. I know some people will get mad at me (will lose some of those nicest poster votes, lol) , but I don’t miss Kakko one bit. Others have stepped up.

Megustaelhockey

"I like hockey" in Spanish
Apr 29, 2011
There is little to complain about with this team. I’m enjoying this season very much. I know some people will get mad at me (will lose some of those nicest poster votes, lol) , but I don’t miss Kakko one bit. Others have stepped up.
Pfff. do you know how many kittens you have to kick to lose my nicest poster vote?

A lot.

KevinFinnerty

I bomb atomically...
Mar 7, 2020
St.Augustine
I took a break from the GDT against the Sharks because Quick was in net and I saw that coming from a Mile away in regards to his GA given up that game but we won and that's all that matters. we should beat this team but they're pesky and hard working. I can easily see Tkachuk and Stutzle bang in a few early and were playing catch-up all night and then run out of gas due to this brutal schedule. I wouldn't be too pissed off with a classic let down after sweeping the weekend. I really want to win that Kings game coming up.

Reactions: duhmetreE

Larrybiv

We're CLEAN, we PROMISE!
May 14, 2013
South Florida
Just seems that we have the "leeway" in the injury dept. Lost Shesty, Quickie took over. We lost Fox, Gus stepped up and covered and still won. Lost Chytil simultaneously, Tro advanced and more than covered.......and STILL winning. Losing KK? Doesn't seem to be bothering them too much, he was least productive out of everyone........and still winning.
Seems losing Panarin and maybe another top guy, well.......that could change things for the worse.
Enjoy the ride boys! I know I am. Coach has answers, we haven't had that in a very long time.

Profet

Longtime lurker
Sponsor
Jul 5, 2002
NY
profetkeyboards.com
I'm getting a little tired with the Rangers prairie dogging between 1st and the 2nd league, so just win.
I just want TSN to be forced to put the Rangers #1 in their power rankings... how they are not #1 with a better season record and a better 10 game record than the little princes in LA is beyond me...

Reactions: SnowblindNYR

Cuckoo4Kakko

Jul 1, 2019
Hard to miss anyone when nothing matters and we just win no matter what. We didn't miss Fox or Igor. How can anyone be mad at you about not missing Kakko?

I'd still prefer him over Wheeler though.

duhmetreE

Blessed Bigly
Sponsor
Jan 18, 2012
Vegas expects Ottawa to play well in this game it appears. Only +120 on the ML. A little surprised by that.

Rangers should have their big boy pants on in this game. Sens are bad but they follow the lead of Brady Tkachuk, who always plays us hard. He and Trouba have a nice rivalry going too.
Our schedule has been brutal. b2bs with travel. 10 games in 16 nights? 3 in 4 with 2 travel days.

Last edited:
Reactions: Cmox

duhmetreE

Blessed Bigly
Sponsor
Jan 18, 2012
I feel like we've been saying that for two weeks and they just keep on winning.
we expected to lose the Buffalo game, and we did.

3 in 4 nights. This one is worse because we had 2 travel days.

It's a schedule loss. If we win, great. I'm hoping to be happily surprised

Reactions: PuckLuck3043

80shockeywasbuns

Feb 12, 2022
Jimmy Vesey, Nick Bonino, Tyler Pitlick, Erik Gustafsson, Jonny Brodzinski and Blake Wheeler, who account for an aggregate $4.775 million in payroll, have combined for 12 goals, 27 assists and a collective plus-eight.

talk about great production from the bottom 6!
Seems a little misleading. Aside from one Wheeler point, all of Brodz/Wheelers points have come in the top 6. I only point it out because the depth/3rd line production is definitely a problem

Reactions: KevinFinnerty
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $2,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille