GDT: Game 24: BOS @ MTL | Un Match Classique | Nov. 26, 2019 7:00pm ET, TSN2 RDS, NESN (MOD WARNING #1)

How Many Leads Will We Blow?

Votes: 55 47.8%

Votes: 14 12.2%

Votes: 12 10.4%
  • 3+

Votes: 34 29.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lafleurs Guy

Guuuuuuuy!
Jul 20, 2007
Truly mind boggling after the Caps domination.They just fell apart.
Weird. We looked like world beaters and now can't win a game. So funny how great we looked for a while.

But that's what bubble teams do. They are inconsistent. This is entirely expected. And we aren't as bad as we are tonight either. We'll bounce back and win a few, then we'll talk about how we're pretty good and then we'll slump again. It's the nature of the beast. We're inconsistent and most of that is due to the blueline.

Fixxer

Jul 28, 2016
I think it's the D way more than the forwards. We've been good at generating chances for but we're awful at giving up close in scoring chances. Our penalty killing is absolutely terrible.
Bergecvin once said in a Press Conference that he was better at scouting/evaluating a defensemen because he was one. -- and looked where the players he signed play, most of them.. ouch! - He got Petry though.

Yoor

Mar 17, 2015
What a gong show. Right side wide open meanwhile we have two left dmen on the ice. Reilly and Mete can someone explain to me what in the actual **** is going on?
looks like a cry for help from the coach to be honest....eeesh. I am tired of these moments every season for the past several seasons. It always comes...

Reactions: Maliki2

PhysicX

Nov 17, 2010
MTL
I'm sure one of the Kostitsyns can come up with some dirt on Bergevin.

The other would corroborate with the help of Semin or Perezhogin and voila.

Yea I know, wrong years, but whatever.

groovejuice

Without deviation progress is not possible
Jun 27, 2011
Calgary
Id settle for much less

Nothing will change while Molson decides who the GM will be. He completely screwed up with Bergevin and multiplied that gross mismanagement by 100 by resigning him.

This team will finish last in the league before it finishes first. There is no hope, there is only delusion.

Mrb1p

PRICERSTOPDAPUCK
Dec 10, 2011
Citizen of the world
Nothing will change while Molson decides who the GM will be. He completely screwed up with Bergevin and multiplied that gross mismanagement by 100 by resigning him.

This team will finish last in the league before it finishes first. There is no hope, there is only delusion.
Id be thrilled with a last place at this point

Reactions: habsfan891

26Mats

Jun 23, 2018
Instead of the fans booing at the end, it would be better if everyone just left and it was pure silence.

Last edited:
Reactions: sampollock
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $2,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated: