GDT: Game 24: BOS @ MTL | Un Match Classique | Nov. 26, 2019 7:00pm ET, TSN2 RDS, NESN (MOD WARNING #1)

How Many Leads Will We Blow?

Votes: 55 47.8%

Votes: 14 12.2%

Votes: 12 10.4%
  • 3+

Votes: 34 29.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mrb1p

PRICERSTOPDAPUCK
Dec 10, 2011
Citizen of the world
What the **** was that Victor Mete
Honestly I just feel you don't know enough about hockey man.

Heinen is coming up with speed behind the net, you realize he can't just turn around and let Heinen walk in there ? He needs to be aware. Its simple scheme hockey there. If Suzuki/Petry gets beat, the D in front needs to be there to stop the player from walking in, he's basically covering two players there.

Jul 6, 2016
Never thought Drouin and Byron's injuries would have hurt this team so much…..fragile team.
Not that they are THAT good but replacing them by a guy like Hudon….it's bad

The injuries are not the main reason. Lack of focus at the end of periods, and bad D overall ruined them.

Reactions: Pomee

The Great Weal

Phil's Pizza
Jan 15, 2015
Honestly I just feel you don't know enough about hockey man.

Heinen is coming up with speed behind the net, you realize he can't just turn around and let Heinen walk in there ? He needs to be aware. Its simple scheme hockey there. If Suzuki/Petry gets beat, the D in front needs to be there to stop the player from walking in, he's basically covering two players there.
Are you just closing your eyes when Mete is on the ice? That's TWICE where he left his man all alone. Speak for yourself about not knowing enough about hockey. You think Mete is a top 4 dman on most NHL teams.

26Mats

Jun 23, 2018
Again three guys going for the puck carrier leaving the guy in the slot wide open.

Pomee

Nov 26, 2006
Danault's turnovers are frightening, that's why he's nothing more than a 4th line C on a halfway decent team. What a disgusting state of affairs, great job as usual Goeffy.

I agree, that last goal was on him. Having two open players and still couldnt make 10 feet pass.

26Mats

Jun 23, 2018
I can't wait to see who Claude is going to blame for this one?

How about the guy who devised the strategy of having 3 guys go after the puck carrier all night, leaving the opposition player wide open in the slot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad