GDT: Game 24: BOS @ MTL | Un Match Classique | Nov. 26, 2019 7:00pm ET, TSN2 RDS, NESN (MOD WARNING #1)

How Many Leads Will We Blow?

Votes: 55 47.8%

Votes: 14 12.2%

Votes: 12 10.4%
  • 3+

Votes: 34 29.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lafleurs Guy

Guuuuuuuy!
Jul 20, 2007
With 20 shots and 7 goals, the Habs goalies save percentage is about .667
Not the only ones to blame, but it looks bad!!
Bruins have shown us what a real team looks like. They are scary good and we are a bubble team who is on a losing streak. We've got a long way to go and they've got a very good shot at a cup this year.

Reactions: Doc McKenna

Kimota

ROY DU NORD!!!
Nov 4, 2005
Les Plaines D'Abraham
Coyle is the third centerman in boston. He play behind Bergeron and Krejci. Danault is worst than him and he is our first C. Thats enough to mee. Im really pissed off. Im a fan since 20 years. I never been pissed off like that once in my life about this team. Maybe in 2000 but thats it

Coyle would have been a good aquisition before he went to Boston. Never understood why the Habs did not try to get him.

domiwroze

Nov 14, 2014
Coyle is the third centerman in boston. He play behind Bergeron and Krejci. Danault is worst than him and he is our first C. Thats enough to mee. Im really pissed off. Im a fan since 20 years. I never been pissed off like that once in my life about this team. Maybe in 2000 but thats it

Don't forget that we don't give TOI for Kotkaniemi to play and learn and we don't let Suzuki play his natural position because we are jammed at Center.

Reactions: Hins77

Fixxer

Jul 28, 2016
Bruins have shown us what a real team looks like. They are scary good and we are a bubble team who is on a losing streak. We've got a long way to go and they've got a very good shot at a cup this year.
Habs can control the play, but we don't have elite players to put the puck in the net. With Elite talent, the puck may get in the net pretty quickly!

domiwroze

Nov 14, 2014
Coyle would have been a good aquisition before he went to Boston. Never understood why the Habs did not try to get him.

Cause Thompson instead. You can't have too many good players on your team. Even with a 8M cap space even with 8M Weber and 10.5M Price.

26Mats

Jun 23, 2018

Who's better Danault or Domi?

Hansman

Mar 18, 2013
Wild West
Don't get that. They played fantastic against Caps and have completely sucked since then. Just garbage hockey. Forwards are awful in our end. D is all over the place.

Just pathetic hockey.
Truly mind boggling after the Caps domination.They just fell apart.

Mrb1p

PRICERSTOPDAPUCK
Dec 10, 2011
Citizen of the world
You silly or what ? Coyle ain't a first line C.

Reactions: CapSpace

Lafleurs Guy

Guuuuuuuy!
Jul 20, 2007
Habs can control the play, but we don't have elite players to put the puck in the net. With Elite talent, the puck may get in the net pretty quickly!
I think it's the D way more than the forwards. We've been good at generating chances for but we're awful at giving up close in scoring chances. Our penalty killing is absolutely terrible.

Hins77

Apr 2, 2013
Don't forget that we don't give TOI for Kotkaniemi to play and learn and we don't let Suzuki play his natural position because we are jammed at Center.
I know!! I heard PJ stock. I share his opinion. He told at RDS. Danault is playong against best players. So he should play with shut down player like lehkonen/armia. And let Jotkaniemi playing with gallagher and tatar. Thats insane. Thats a bad coaching. I hope claude julien will have a #metoo by player for seeing this guy just get be fire

Reactions: habdynasty

Fixxer

Jul 28, 2016
He's inconsistent. When he's on his game, he's a powerforward who can generate offense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $2,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille
    Metz vs Lille