GDT: Game 22- Columbus @Nashville 2/28, 3:00PM; Will the Streak Continue or The Lack of Interest Thread

MoeBartoli

Checkers-to-Jackets
Jan 12, 2011
Lines are just a joke at this point
20634C55-6DFB-455A-9667-3CF2560F2228.jpeg

I’VE GOTTA HAVE MORE 4th LINE. :D

BullLund

Dec 28, 2017
Hey Jarmo ... wake the F*** up and do something . There is way too much talent on this team to be playing the way they are . Cam and Ros playing with Laine is an absolute waste . What does it hurt to try Domi back at center with the current roster we have ? Perhaps he gets some confidence , because their is no way in heck he went from a 70 point player , 50 point season, on pace for 50 last yr , and forgot how to play hockey as soon as he got here . What you are seeing is a team playing afraid to make a mistake , thinking and not playing

I wouldn't over-estimate the amount of talent on the team.

The lack of a true center is just glaringly obvious. Almost painful to watch a blatantly unbalanced team like this.

Reactions: NotWendell

NotWendell

Has also never won the lottery.
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2005
Columbus, Ohio
I wouldn't over-estimate the amount of talent on the team.

The lack of a true center is just glaringly obvious. Almost painful to watch a blatantly unbalanced team like this.
Completely agree. Roslovic is a true center, but 2nd line at best. We got Nash and Stenlund for the 4th. Beyond that, nothing! This is on Jarmo, but Jarmo is likely going to fire Torts first to try to save his ass.

Columbus Jack

He's from Columbus
Nov 25, 2009
PA
Completely agree. Roslovic is a true center, but 2nd line at best. We got Nash and Stenlund for the 4th. Beyond that, nothing! This is on Jarmo, but Jarmo is likely going to fire Torts first to try to save his ass.
Yep team has no balance and they can't overcome it. They get outplayed by everyone.

Halfboard

Nov 30, 2005
I like how the tv guys now tell us about the shot ATTEMPTS per period, not the actual SOG..........such embarrassing homers

BullLund

Dec 28, 2017

Team won't go anywhere unless someone rises to the challenge or a trade is made.

Nobody can properly coach a team that lacks options in the most important position.

VT

Jan 24, 2021
Slovakia
I don`t understand why Torts doesn`t try Domi and Bjork with Laine. Foligno isn`t a center, Roslovic needs a grinder. I even think Nash would be better. He can always change it.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad