GDT: Game 22- Columbus @Nashville 2/28, 3:00PM; Will the Streak Continue or The Lack of Interest Thread

QnebO

Wheel, snipe, celly
Feb 11, 2010
Atkinson killing the PP. He doesnt look where he puts the puck wtf. But yes he has scored alot for the team but what the heck

BullLund

Dec 28, 2017
Was talking to a poster last night about Laine’s defense and that poster was saying he’s a liability. I don’t see it. I think Laine has been very good defensively. His back checking is very solid.

If you're referring to me, I said that his defense doesn't make much of a difference. Him scoring goals makes a difference.

Unfortunately it doesn't seem like he can get a single shot off in these games, so his potential is wasted.

Sad state of affairs when Laine is the guy that the team relies on to back-check.

This should absolutely not be the way he is utilized.

Columbus Jack

He's from Columbus
Nov 25, 2009
PA
Unless Jarmo magically brings in an amazing talent and convinces Laine, expect Patrik to be gone in the off season

QnebO

Wheel, snipe, celly
Feb 11, 2010
Who is responsible of how the team plays and the results?

Rethorical question

DJA

over the horizon radar
Sponsor
Apr 17, 2002
Beyond the Infinite
I don’t think anyone should expect this team to actually “be pissed” and come out “with something to prove” like they keep diarrhea-ing about after and before every game

VT

Jan 24, 2021
Slovakia
“Something is rotten in the state of Denmark.” if Laine was one of the best forwards in defense in the 1th period.

KJ Dangler

Oct 21, 2006
Columbus
Hey Jarmo ... wake the F*** up and do something . There is way too much talent on this team to be playing the way they are . Cam and Ros playing with Laine is an absolute waste . What does it hurt to try Domi back at center with the current roster we have ? Perhaps he gets some confidence , because their is no way in heck he went from a 70 point player , 50 point season, on pace for 50 last yr , and forgot how to play hockey as soon as he got here . What you are seeing is a team playing afraid to make a mistake , thinking and not playing

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad