GDT: Game 22- Columbus @Nashville 2/28, 3:00PM; Will the Streak Continue or The Lack of Interest Thread

KCbus

Jan 3, 2010
Reynoldsburg, OH
Panic Button.GIF

ThisIsMyAlibi

Fantilli&Werenski&Gaudreau&Laine&Johnson&Jiricek
Mar 16, 2010
Ohio

This is like the old boxing term “I didn’t let my hands go.” And usually, there’s a reason you didn’t let your hands go. Typically because you can’t pull the trigger anymore and have diminished skills.

the CBJ can’t play their game because they lack talent. They just aren’t good

NotWendell

Has also never won the lottery.
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2005
Columbus, Ohio
This is like the old boxing term “I didn’t let my hands go.” And usually, there’s a reason you didn’t let your hands go. Typically because you can’t pull the trigger anymore and have diminished skills.

the CBJ can’t play their game because they lack talent. They just aren’t good
I was with you until half way through. Typically, it's because you're afraid to get knocked out so your hands are playing defense.

LazyCircuits

Dec 14, 2019
Europia
If anyone with the requisite skills can edit the third Nashville goal to show the lost face off in the offensive zone, Domi’s collapse and the slick trickling through Korpi’s legs and add the Laurel and Hardy theme tune over the top, we can release it as the story of the season on DVD.

Garbox

Feb 27, 2016
Finland
I mean if the Finnish team coach several on here have mentioned is the awesome coach they make him out to be... I'd be fine with it.
Jukka Jalonen I assume. He has said that he's ready to start as an assistant coach even rhough he's not a young man. He understands that it's a different culture etc. in the NHL.

Would he take the chance to start as a head coach immediately? I'm not sure. But I've been thinking that if Columbus has an open position for an assistant coach, I'd expect for Jarmo to at least ask Jukka to join.

Jalonen is a modern coach and has been educating himself all the time. He's also a player's coach. But none of these makes him a sure shot in the NHL (but I'd like to see him get that shot).

Reactions: CPTN71

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad