GDT: Game 22- Columbus @Nashville 2/28, 3:00PM; Will the Streak Continue or The Lack of Interest Thread

Columbus Jack

He's from Columbus
Nov 25, 2009
PA
Stenlund now has more goals than Domi, Nash, Robinson, all of our Dmen and as many as Foligno, Jack, Tex and only two behind Laine, Bjork and Jenner :help:

NotWendell

Has also never won the lottery.
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2005
Columbus, Ohio
“Big hit on Harper”.........as Laine falls down......Rimer is such a joke
"Laine gets the worst of it" just as Harper takes a puck in the mouth.

But seriously though, I'll give him a bit of a pass because he's calling this game off of a streaming feed.

MoeBartoli

Checkers-to-Jackets
Jan 12, 2011
I really don’t like this 3rd line at all, but in full disclosure, I don’t Seem to like any line that includes Domi.

CBJWerenski8

Formerly CBJWennberg10 (RIP Kivi)
Jun 13, 2009
Was talking to a poster last night about Laine’s defense and that poster was saying he’s a liability. I don’t see it. I think Laine has been very good defensively. His back checking is very solid.

Reactions: Stubu

QnebO

Wheel, snipe, celly
Feb 11, 2010
Laine is pretty much playing center position right now. I see him all the time on defense first, then in front of own net and corners.

Was talking to a poster last night about Laine’s defense and that poster was saying he’s a liability. I don’t see it. I think Laine has been very good defensively. His back checking is very solid.
He plays like a center. Just train him to face offs and he could probably pull it off

Laines defense is not liability at all. If some one says that, he only understands trashposting on internet but not the actual game. The biggest problem right now is his acceleration.

Bookker

Sep 17, 2010
I really don’t like this 3rd line at all, but in full disclosure, I don’t Seem to like any line that includes Domi.
Domi is just terrible. I dont have words, really...
Bemstrom is useless in battles and still can't score.

But the worst line is the Foligno - Jenner - Bjorky one. By far...

Reactions: MoeBartoli and DJA

KJ Dangler

Oct 21, 2006
Columbus
Yup.. Laine is the absolute least of our problems.. his compete level is high .. has to be frustrating to him that his linemates can’t control and pass the puck

Reactions: Iron Balls McGinty

CBJ goalie

May 19, 2005
London, Ontario
Familiar players doing uncharacteristic things. The season to date summed up in one sequence.

Exactly what I thought: brutal giveaway by someone that should know better - the puck is about a foot from being out of the zone, but CBJ unable to pressure the Nashville D enough - then puck goes to boards, where at least Nashville has the presence of mind to shoot it from near the corner, where it gets deflected in off of a Nashville player all alone in front.

Make a gif of that and label it '21 CBJ season in a nutshell.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad