GDT: Game #21 - Your Columbus Blue Jackets @ Toronna Maple Leafs 11-19-2018

MoeBartoli

Checkers-to-Jackets
Jan 12, 2011
Nash! At least contribute by winning a FO.....or I'm going to start shouting FO at you!

Theo Von

gang gang buzz buzz
Nov 15, 2013
I don’t think I have ever saw a team ice the puck/go offsides more than the Leafs. Holy crap. PLAY. THE. GAME.

Viqsi

"that chick from Ohio"
Oct 5, 2007
40N 83W (approx)
Honestly, that feels like Andersen had the edge. Both teams put up more than enough pressure to win that one.

Still irritated with the "oh yeah of course there were no penalties at all in that game" refs. Hell, even on the non-calls in our favor - I want more shorties!

Robert

Foligno family
Mar 9, 2006
Louisville, KY
5th scoring team in the league with a hot Bob and we get our ass kicked in the second and third.... Total BS... and Torts is not innocent either playing that 4th line....

Me not happy, shit happens...

Reactions: DJAnimosity

SavesEmNot

Jul 2, 2012
Riley Nash is the third best Nash to ever play for the team.

Yes, I know only two players named Nash have played for this team. That's how bad he is.

At least there's someone in the league using a worse goal song than we use.

Last edited:
Reactions: Viqsi and CPTN71

aRussian

Oct 21, 2007
Ohio
5th scoring team in the league with a hot Bob and we get our ass kicked in the second and third.... Total BS... and Torts is not innocent either playing that 4th line....

Me not happy, **** happens...
They were stuck there because they iced the puck the play before

CBJ goalie

May 19, 2005
London, Ontario
Come on guys, CBJ played a great game and dominated most of it. Leafs capitalized on their chances, and that's how it goes....

The boys showed they're still playing at an elite level.

Not calling a single penalty, I mean, Jones got taken down on a rush with about 5 minutes to go, but they didn't want to call anything at that time.

Let's get them back at home later this week.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad