GDT: Game 21 - Avalanche @ Flames - For the Fallen

Avs91

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 3, 2013
Wyoming
Doesn’t the ozone team get to pick the dot they want now? Thought that was part of the change along with it doesn’t matter who it goes off in the ozone, the face off stays in? Or were those just proposed changes?

Northern Avs Fan

May 27, 2019
It’s a win. But, wow. That’s as bad as I’ve ever seen a team defend in the last 2:30 of a hockey game. Literally EVERYONE was standing in middle of the ice, not pressuring the puck at all. Thank god for Grubauer.

Avs425

Colorado MacKinnon
Jun 3, 2014
Saskatchewan
I don't even think that hit his face... looks like he caught the shield but man did he sell that hard.
Funny how a guy can whip his head back and drop like he got shot and the refs give him the benefit of the doubt, putting a team down a man in the dying seconds of a game. But Calvert literally has his face destroyed, blood all over the ice and the refs are to afraid to kill the play because there "could" be embellishment.....

Avsboy

Dec 12, 2006
Season on the line next game. If the boys lose to Minnesota, how can they play with any pride after?

Spilot23

Dec 30, 2014
Just keep beating Calgary. It never gets old.

Signed,

An Oilers Fan
After alot of their fans thought it would be a walk in the park in that playoffs serie because we were a one line team and we had no depth. Ironic that depth and Mack are still managing ways to beat them :laugh:

Reactions: Cloned

Cloned

Begging for Bega
Aug 25, 2003
After alot of their fans thought it would be a walk in the park in that playoffs serie because we were a one line team and we had no depth. Ironic that depth and Mack are still managing ways to beat them :laugh:

They're pretty close to making a big panic trade I think.

My prediction is Gaudreau + Hamonic for Nylander + Barrie

Reactions: Spilot23

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad