GDT: Game 20: Vegas Copper Squires @ Arizona Sticky Buddies | 11/21/18 7:00 p.m. MST | FS-A Plus

Marc-Andre Fleury wears...

• Total voters

CBJ goalie

May 19, 2005
London, Ontario
Just caught the 3rd and OT.... atrocious defense in overtime, just lost and giving the puck away.
Kuemper did all he could to give the Coyotes a chance, could sense his frustration on the GWG.

Team is just stifled offensively now. No pressure, and no threat with the puck.

Dead Coyote

Oct 10, 2017
First of all:

f***ing f*** f***er f***ing f*** shit f*** shit f*** shitty f***ing f***.

2nd of all:

That wasn't the worst game we've had, and there's no need for doom and gloom at this point. Clearly we need more offense. That's obviously a given...but it was at least better than it was in past games. If we can just stop playing, or at least replace Panik and Cousins on the 1st and 2nd f***ing lines, this could go somewhere. If Keller scores on that play and OEL isn't a -3, this game could be a hell of a lot different. Sometimes that's just puck luck.

Strome got slightly more time in the 3rd this game...I really, really, really, really hope that means more ice time in general. Please lord all I ask is that you stop playing Perlini 15min a night and stop giving Cousins and Panik that ice time too. Please. PLEASE.

Reactions: SniperHF

Muppet

7th Round Pick
Mar 13, 2011
Tocc's system has definitely been found out. It's his job to adjust now. The team is built for speed through the neutral zone, but teams are clogging the zone and we're forced to dump and chase it, which we cannot do effectively. They have to find some middle ground, or this season is going to be over very, very soon.

Foggy1097

Jan 14, 2014
Arizona
I thought we looked ok. Vegas definitely dictated the physical play. Just get out of that game with a point and get Raanta back.

Perlini must be a magician because he's invisible.

Seriously. If Chayka waits until the deadline to make a move I think that’s a mistake. This offense needs a wake up call immediately and I think it’s Perlini that’s got to get up on out of here because he is literally invisible.

Reactions: Dead Coyote

Vinny Boombatz

formerly ctwin22
Mar 21, 2008
Chandler, AZ
Yep, Pearls was a nothing tonight. Crouse wasn't much better. Strome when he played with actual NHLers was pretty good tonight. I'd really like to see the following.

Grabner/Chucky/Fischer
Keller/Stepan/Panik
Grabner/Strome/Hinostroza
Crouse/Richardson/Cousins

That would be much better. Perlini can view 1 game from the pressbox

Reactions: Matias Maccete

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
Anyway...until we can correct teams neutralizing us through middle ice, the offense is going to be bad.

Well their transition strategy has primarily been for about a year now skate forward in a straight line, bungle pass slightly past, the redline and turn it over by the time you just reach the blue line.

Not sure it's gonna get modified :laugh:

Name Nameless

Don't go more than 10 seconds back on challenges
Apr 12, 2017
Stop raving about that damn point...were 7th ahead of only the blues and kings now.

1 point behind Vegas, 3 games in hand.
1 point behind Ducks, 2 games in hand.
(Tied with Blackhawks, 2 games in hand - edit- for a possible wild-card position of course.)
1 point behind Oilers, 1 game in hand.
2 points behind Canucks, 3 games in hand...

Situation is not at all that bad when you factor in Yotes has played fewer games than the most.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad