GDT: Game 20: Vegas Copper Squires @ Arizona Sticky Buddies | 11/21/18 7:00 p.m. MST | FS-A Plus

Marc-Andre Fleury wears...

• Total voters

Summer Rose

Red Like Roses
Sponsor
May 3, 2012
Gainesville, Florida

LjAdxGM.jpg

YZZqg4x.png

dmNdLuS.png

KJ7tPym.png

SZVgzYj.png

vs.

Jonathan MarCu-essault - William Cu-arlsson - Reilly Cu-ith
Max PaCu-oretty - Cu-ody Eakin - Alex TuCu
Tomas Nose-Cu - Ryan Cu-arpenter - Tomas HyCu-a
Will Cu-arrier - Pierre Edouard-BelleCu-are - Ryan Cu-eaves

Cu-ea Theodore - Nate SCu-midt
Cu-ollin Miller - Brayden McCu-Nabb
DeryCu Engelland - Nick Holds-the-Cu

MarCu Andre Fleury
MalCu-om Subban

Pointless "celebrity" approval:

HgJrLc4.png

Joe Hart
Arizona State Mine Inspector

If we lose, I'm blaming @SniperHF since I ripped off the original image from him last season.

Last edited:

Neighborhood Coyote

Sep 14, 2017
All right Yotes!! I'm excited to watch another game... They gotta work their way back into the win column!

Also, I'd like to see some good luck for Strome tonight, with his team's on ice shooting percentage (when he's on the ice), he deserves a couple bounces! Hell, the whole team deserves a couple!

SR

Mar 31, 2008
Arizona
Need to go on a little run here at home. Need to bag some points and keep in the race. How do we do that? I don’t know, but we need to.

We also need to beat teams like Vegas.

Foggy1097

Jan 14, 2014
Arizona
Chychrun and Goose both playing tonight.

Grabner-Stepan-Keller
Perlini-Galchenyuk-Cousins (Why?!)
Panik-Richardson-Hinostroza
Crouse-Strome-Fischer

OEL-Bush
Chychrun-Hammer
Connauton-Goligoski

Kuemper

Reactions: mrjiggyfly

Name Nameless

Don't go more than 10 seconds back on challenges
Apr 12, 2017
Chychrun and Goose both playing tonight.

Grabner-Stepan-Keller
Perlini-Galchenyuk-Cousins (Why?!)
Panik-Richardson-Hinostroza
Crouse-Strome-Fischer

OEL-Bush
Chychrun-Hammer
Connauton-Goligoski

Kuemper

Still no Raanta? Kuemper is a good goalie. But he is gonna end up in the Iron-Man race if this goes on.

Muppet

7th Round Pick
Mar 13, 2011
Holy shit, poor Galchenyuk. Tocc making his life extremely hard by giving him a 4th liner and the Invisible Man.

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
Btw my theory (based on 0 games watched mind you) of why Vegas is not good now is more to do with the lockeroom turnover and Fleury than the let down year theory. The team is just different in too many ways.

They lost two key veteran glue guys in Perron and Neal (along with their performance). Their replacements have never terribly impressed me leadership wise in the past. Schmidt/Stastny are hurt.

But the rest of their big surprise names from last year have largely put up comparable numbers.
Karlsson didn't turn back into a pumpkin, March didn't turn back into a meh second liner.

The only major regression is Fleury and he's always been inconsistent as f*** so that's nothing new.

Reactions: Neighborhood Coyote

Summer Rose

Red Like Roses
Sponsor
May 3, 2012
Gainesville, Florida
Back to elementary school for our desert dogs.

I was going to make each player a different kind of glue but got lazy (as you can see, I posted this thread at 3:37 a.m.). Likewise with the Knights I originally intended to make them all represented by some kind of copper product, but I didn't even finish my original idea for the Coyotes players so that got torched as well.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad