GDT: Game 2: Phoenix Coyotes @ San Jose Sharks | 10-5-13 | 7:30 PM Arizona Time

Kai Yo T

Nov 27, 2006
Scottsdale, AZ
For the love of all that is holy, SEPERATE DOAN AND RIBEIRO TIPPET! The experiment is not working.

Funny, we thought we needed a 2nd line winger in the offseason, we need a 1st line winger!

Its the 2nd game of the season and the Sharks are playing extremely well. The whole Coyotes team looks like they are disorganized and just throwing the puck around on a wing and a prayer. The sharks are just playing an amazing game.

I do agree that Doan is a 3rd liner at this point. Disagree on Boedker though, back to it being game no. 2 and all.

Summer Rose

Red Like Roses
Sponsor
May 3, 2012
Gainesville, Florida
Its the 2nd game of the season and the Sharks are playing extremely well. The whole Coyotes team looks like they are disorganized and just throwing the puck around on a wing and a prayer. The sharks are just playing an amazing game.

I do agree that Doan is a 3rd liner at this point. Disagree on Boedker though, back to it being game no. 2 and all.

I'm somewhat of the same opinion. It's game 2 and there's no need to overreact. The team as a whole hasn't looked good tonight but there's no need to overreact again.

IPreferPi

A Nonny Mouse
Jun 22, 2012
Phoenix, AZ
Know it's just 2 games, but Smitty really looks like he's back to his 2011-2012 form. Earning every penny of that contract so far.

Kai Yo T

Nov 27, 2006
Scottsdale, AZ
I dont like seeing Smith get worked over so hard to start a long road trip. He has been alone tonight, change the GDT title to 'Mike Smith @ San Jose Sharks' lol!

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
I dont like seeing Smith get worked over so hard to start a long road trip.

Well they have a decent bit of time off before the trip starts in earnest. Unlike last years insanity of 4 games in 5 days.

EDIT: We've stunk with 6 on 5 since forever.

JTPoni23

Dec 26, 2012
Barrie, Ontario
Smitty did all this while having to deal with death of his grandmother this week, and was not able to attend funeral service yesterday as per Todd Walsh. That's rough. My condolences to the family.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad