GDT: Game 2 - CBJ (0-1-0) at PIT (0-1-0) - 5 Oct 2019, 7pm

CalBuckeyeRob

Feb 25, 2012
Going to be a long season. Does the next draft have any franchise changers or will they need to string together bad seasons?

ViD

#CBJNeedHugs
Sponsor
Apr 21, 2007
Blue Jackets Area
Wait...relying on 4 rookies and not trying to replace all the lost offense was Jarmo’s plan?

Show him the door and get rid of that cringe-worthy and embarrassing loyalty video
I have a feeling the upper management was content with it as there’s no way one can expect a post season with this line up

Socks

Stuff and Things Man
Nov 14, 2007
Stuff and Things
Hi all *waves*

So I haven’t seen either game thus far and I admittedly didn’t pay too much attention during the off-season but going off the scoreboard watching I’ve done on Twitter we shoulda gotten another goalie.

Viqsi

"that chick from Ohio"
Oct 5, 2007
40N 83W (approx)
I don't get why people go on about top prospects in the draft. We've only ever won one draft lottery out of about a dozen, and got the last possible position as a result. If you're going to commit to pessimism, go with what's actually probable rather than jumping to early conclusions and then presuming that after everything else goes wrong, suddenly good fortune will strike despite the odds against. It's completely absurd.

majormajor

Jun 23, 2018
Think Elvis may want to rethink that ‘skip-the-AHL’ strategy and get some seasoning. That was a straight bloodbath.

So who are the top 4 prospects this year?

He ought to be sent down. He thought he was too good for the AHL, and so far he's clearly not.

Reactions: thebus88

Absolut

Mar 7, 2002
NYC
Askarov is a goalie phenom in the next draft. Georgiev may be available next year, and he's good. But we all know how much the Russians love Columbus. So neither may be a solution.

Toe Pick

Jun 13, 2011
Columbus, OH
I don't get why people go on about top prospects in the draft. We've only ever won one draft lottery out of about a dozen, and got the last possible position as a result. If you're going to commit to pessimism, go with what's actually probable rather than jumping to early conclusions and then presuming that after everything else goes wrong, suddenly good fortune will strike despite the odds against. It's completely absurd.

It’s why I said TOP 4!

majormajor

Jun 23, 2018
I think they really emptied the tank last night and they're sucking wind right now. Elvis can't make a save and they're giving up. The forwards pretty much abandoned the D-men several times in that period and the Pens scored just about every time.

Reactions: Viqsi

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad