GDT: Game 2 - Avs Vs. Blues - Redemption Round - 7PM MT

larueskee

Player/Member USA Hockey or affilates 1972-2006
Mar 15, 2017
Seattle, WA
I hope they really don't pair Cole and Graves together. Timmins? Can he be a plus player tonight? I know some of you thought he " looked good " but a minus usually means you weren't good.

Reactions: Tralfamadore

JH21

Oct 20, 2019
Hawks fan comes in peace. Hi.
I see that you have Saad (possibly) as your 2nd line RW??? LOL

The reason why you lost game #1?
The answer : the Saad factor.

Since his return to Hawks jersey (2017)
he has not been the Saad you now, sorry for you guys,
he is these days 3rd line LW, at best.

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news but, he will cost you many games this season.

Im of the biggest Zadorov fans but he is nothing more than a bottom pair dman.

So even if you say Saad is a 3rd line we which may be true it was still a fair deal for both teams.

Freaky Styley

Aug 14, 2007
redlinerapport.blogspot.ca
I hope they really don't pair Cole and Graves together. Timmins? Can he be a plus player tonight? I know some of you thought he " looked good " but a minus usually means you weren't good.
He was hung out to dry a few times by teammates, which ended up with some 'learning experiences'. Overall he played well and showcased his puck moving & IQ. I want him to be paired with Toews, I think they would do well together, and it will give Toews some time to ease in to a new team rather than be thrown into the fire on the top pair. Give Graves a go with Makar again, just until Bo enters the lineup.

Reactions: larueskee

larueskee

Player/Member USA Hockey or affilates 1972-2006
Mar 15, 2017
Seattle, WA
He was hung out to dry a few times by teammates, which ended up with some 'learning experiences'. Overall he played well and showcased his puck moving & IQ. I want him to be paired with Toews, I think they would do well together, and it will give Toews some time to ease in to a new team rather than be thrown into the fire on the top pair. Give Graves a go with Makar again, just until Bo enters the lineup.
Toews leaving for a spell could have done something to alter any practice mojo as well. I am just hoping that we see some speed form the speedsters tonight. When there is some speed everything seems to fall into place.

The Abusement Park

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 18, 2016
Ian Cole also needs to not be a minus player. He also needs to do whatever he can to not look like he’s playing from the grave.

Reactions: niwotsblessing
Nov 29, 2003
Screw You Blaster
Visit site

Plus/minus is a terrible way of judging whether a player was good or not. If it were accurate, we'd all be celebrating having the leagues best dman under contract for just a little over 3 million a year.

Foppa2118

Oct 3, 2003

These are the kind of comments that make me think you're not actually being serious.

Reactions: Avs and Hagstrom

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad