Binnington
Husso

GAME DAY METAL

Last edited:
Reactions: Northern Avs Fan

McMetal

Writer of Wrongs
Sep 29, 2015
Not sure about the Blues forward lines with Blais out and Hoffman apparently injured. Otherwise, let's f***ing crack Binnington open like a tin can and break out!

Reactions: Hagstrom

SD Avs Fan

Jul 1, 2019
So if energy was the problem on Wednesday why not get Logan O'Conner into the lineup as he would provide plenty of that. The Avs are just a better team when he is getting minutes.

Tralfamadore

Don't Panic.
Sep 25, 2011
Nate, Mikko and Cale better show up tonight because the rest of the league stars certainly have.

Tralfamadore

Don't Panic.
Sep 25, 2011
To be fair, beating up on Chicago, Buffalo, or Vancouver....isn’t exactly the same as playing the Blues

Oh I know but considering their performance last game it still applies. I don't need MacK and Rants to put up 4 points a piece but a full effort would be a start.

Avs71

Aug 12, 2008
Imagine losing a top-5 defenceman in the NHL to free agency and just moving your next 6’5, incredible skating, giant up to the first pairing. I think the NHL world will show Parayko a lot more respect by the season end. He looked so fast last game skating the puck out of the zone, and he was also looking for big hits. I think he’ll finish high in Norris voting this season.

Pierce Hawthorne

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 29, 2012
Caverns of Draconis
I dunno, I think Parayko is a good D but I dont think he's Pietrangelo tier. Just not quite as strong defensively or offensively as what Pietrangelo was. He'll be more physical though no question on that.

I kind of see him similar to Girard. Obviously not in terms of each players strengths and weaknesses so much, more so how I think both guys are excellent #2 Dmen, but just not quite strong enough to be a legit #1D that can carry a top pairing sort of thing.

Reactions: Murzu

ASmileyFace

Landeskog Replacement
Feb 13, 2014
9,318'
Going to end up missing watching this one.

Win or lose. I just want to see a real effort. The Avs got clowned at 5v5 on Wednesday. With the shorter schedule they can put up a few stinkers over the season, but not many. Lets hope they play a good game tonight.

Balthazar

I haven't talked to the trainers yet
Sponsor
Apr 25, 2006
I think they win. If they don't respond well after suffering a humiliating loss that's certainly not a good sign.

dmj616

Oct 12, 2010
Hoffman should be in, Blais out. Lines for the Blues will likely be:

Schenn-O'Reilly-Perron
Schwartz-Thomas-Hoffman
Sanford-Bozak-Kyrou
Clifford-Barbashev-Sundqvist

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->