GDT: Game #18 | Tampa Bay Lightning @ Detroit Red Wings | 7:00 PM EST | FS-D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pavels Dog

Feb 18, 2013
Sweden
Yeah Lashoff completely went out of position. Would be nice if Howard could have played that better but you can't leave a guy that alone on a wraparound.

Brick Top

LANA!!!!!
Mar 2, 2012
Grand Rapids
Bert should have gotten 2 for interference for the pick he put on Lashoff

Granted, Lashoff was already out of position, but that's only b/c he's not very good

f1seb

Apr 7, 2007
Because he didn't stop a point blank, wrap-around goal after blocking the first shot?

No need to go down like that and put yourself in that position. Falling on his face was a nice touch at the end.

theYman

Feb 28, 2008
I want a Lashoff and Quincey pairing next just so I can put on some Benny Hill music and laugh and drink laugh and drink laugh and drink....

Aug 6, 2012
No need to go down like that and put yourself in that position. Falling on his face was a nice touch at the end.

If he didn't go down Malone would've scored on the 1st attempt.

You hope he reacts a bit quicker next time, but why everyone is *****ing about Howard when Lashoff was on the wrong side of the net makes no sense.

f1seb

Apr 7, 2007
If he didn't go down Malone would've scored on the 1st attempt.

You hope he reacts a bit quicker next time, but why everyone is *****ing about Howard when Lashoff was on the wrong side of the net makes no sense.

So every stand up goalie in history always gave up that goal? 0% chance to save it? This isnt' NHL 94

KJoe88

Forever Lost.
May 18, 2012
Trenton, MI
He gave himself no chance.

Whats the point of paying a goaltender over $5M dollars if he can't make up for a 7th defenseman's gaff in the face of a 4th line shooter?

He made a sliding toe save to stop the first, which should have never happened. Defenseman's fault.

I don't think any goalie could have madea save on that second OPEN NET shot.

I will agree, he was down early and was slow, however he made a good first stop.

theYman

Feb 28, 2008
Eaves just made the most ineffective check ever. Puck goes to the other Tampa Bay player.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad