gdt_07.png
gdt_08.png

gdt_09.png
gdt_10.png

gdt_11.png
gdt_12.png

TeemuS

Feb 13, 2013
meh :/ Im afraid we'll lost this game. Tampa is playing good and our D is or on or off. Also Filpp probably ends with 2+1 and 4-1 win for tampa...

SoupNazi

Serenity now. Insanity later.
Feb 6, 2010
I am really liking that Tatar will be in the top six tonight. 4-3 Wings.

crashman

It's crazy that Babcock instantly stated that he won't be splitting up D & Z with Weiss and Franzen out. I understand they're playing well together, but they play great apart too. They're great players, period. Top 6 should be

Tatar-Datsyuk-Bert
Alfie-Zetterberg-plug

It's gonna hurt to see Filppula playing for the other team, especially if he scores tonight.

Eastopia

Custom Title User
May 26, 2012
Tatar, Alfie and an anchor like Cleary I assume.

Then who would be playing center?

My guess is it'll be

Z - D - Bert
Tatar - Andersson - Alfredsson
Cleary - Helm - Abdelkader
Miller - Glendening - Sammy/Eaves

Glendening will probably take Helm's spot now and again just to give him a rest and not overplay him.

Vladdy84 said:
The Wings will win this game. Book it. Tampa stinks too.

They're in the lead of the Atlantic and have more points than we do despite having played two games less. I wouldn't underestimate them, especially not with the people we have to make do without and Howard in no shape to steal anything.

That being said, I put my vbookie bet on them which all but guarantees we're going to win.

Sards

Sep 27, 2013
lines according to khan
z-d-b
tats-helm-alfie
miller-andy-abs
cleary-glendening-eaves

silkyjohnson50

Jan 10, 2007
I've stated since last season that I thought Tatar and Helm would cause all kinds of problems together against opposing teams, so naturally I'm very excited to see it play out. I like what Alfie brings as well with his patience with the puck. Could be a surprisingly very good line to some..

With that being said Helm is obviously still in training camp basically, so I'm surprised Mike's throwing him to the fire. Wouldn't be surprised if Glendening takes all of his PK time tonight to ease some of the minutes .

Flowah

Nov 30, 2009
I've stated since last season that I thought Tatar and Helm would cause all kinds of problems together against opposing teams, so naturally I'm very excited to see it play out.

I thought this too.

But I thought it would be on the third line. On the second line it might be a different story.

odin1981

There can be only 1!
Mar 8, 2013
Canton Mi
Filppula goes ape **** on us. Lightning strikes (lol) again and brings us down 5-3. Howard sucks again. Only exciting thing to watch is our first line against theirs. Every other line blows and produces nothing. Maybe helm can cause tampa bay to commit a penalty so we can get a pp.

drw02

Aug 10, 2013
I like giving Helm a chance on line 2. Will be nice to see a scoring line with some speed. I think Helm's offensive skills are slightly underrated around here. He's got some decent puck skills. He's a much better scoring line option than Andersson, Abby, and Glendening imo. Should be fun.

And cleary on line 4 :handclap:

Last edited:

Wingsfan2965*

Dec 30, 2011
Via Khan:

datsyuk - zetterberg - bertuzzi
helm - alfredsson - tatar
andersson - abdelkader - miller
glendening - cleary - eaves

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad