GDT: Game 18 | Nashville Predators @ Detroit Red Wings | 7:00 PM EST | FS-D+

silkyjohnson50

Jan 10, 2007
And murph says babs is lovin abby and cleary with dats. I will say cleary is less bad tonite

Yeah he's only has one bad turnover thus far and has yet to take his daily minor penalty. There's still time though.

He's done some good things tonight though.

Shadywing19

Jan 26, 2013
We expect competence from our GM and Coach. And well executed play and effort from our team.

Same as any other fan base.

I hear you. But my point is. We were far from perfect last year. And got nothing but worse during the offseason. So I find it hard to believe that any rational hockey fan is surprised by how thy are playing so far.

Laser Rayzor

Cautiously Optimistic
Dec 8, 2012
The Underground
Let's hope that Kenny knows to waive a perennial waiver guy as opposed to a skilled puck-mover that has shown more and more potential defensively.

Ya if it's down to Kindl and Huskins then the easy answer it to waive Huskins, but Bab's insane love for Lashoff/dislike of Kindl throws a monkey wrench into the situation.
If they really want Lashoff to stay they need to move 2 d-men.

Vladdy84

L-O-Y-A-L-T-Y
Dec 1, 2011
Farmington
Yeah he's only has one bad turnover thus far and has yet to take his daily minor penalty. There's still time though.

He's done some good things tonight though.

He has about 3 or 4 turnovers. Maybe more. And has continued to be weak in the corners and soft overall. Had a nice clear on the PK. Some good "net front" presence!

DRWCountryClub

Jun 28, 2010
I hear you. But my point is. We were far from perfect last year. And got nothing but worse during the offseason. So I find it hard to believe that any rational hockey fan is surprised by how thy are playing so far.

Most people other than Jman, HTT3, etc all knew this team was worse...

Doesn't mean the Wings are immune to criticism, gives more reason for it, in fact.

Not sure what you're trying to get it here.

We are a bunch of fans generally a little pissed at a lot of things this team has been doing lately.

It's also a discussion forum, where we, you know, discuss things.

RedWingsNow*

It's amazing the amount of perfection this board expects. Have you guys been spoiled or what the last 20 yrs. it's seems EVERYTIME someone makes a mistake they are brutal and next to hit the waiver wire. Chill the **** out. We're up 3-0. Playing well. Howard's having a nice game. ChiLl... Besides. What did you ppl expect. We got bounced first round last year. And THEN lost lidstrom, Stuart and Hudler. And basically didn't replace any of them. So I ask. What.... Did u expect this year???

Take a hike

Syckle78

Nov 5, 2011
Redford, MI
It's amazing the amount of perfection this board expects. Have you guys been spoiled or what the last 20 yrs. it's seems EVERYTIME someone makes a mistake they are brutal and next to hit the waiver wire. Chill the **** out. We're up 3-0. Playing well. Howard's having a nice game. ChiLl... Besides. What did you ppl expect. We got bounced first round last year. And THEN lost lidstrom, Stuart and Hudler. And basically didn't replace any of them. So I ask. What.... Did u expect this year???

Free curly fries.

PullHard

Jul 18, 2007

Most of it stems from how much ice time/ opportunity our old plugs are getting over guys like Tatar/ Tootoo/ Nyquist/ whoever. The decisions made in the last ~2 seasons in regards to coaching and management have been head scratchers, and now we have to see these next to useless vets take away ice time from good players/ players who have room to grow. It is very irritating.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad