GDT: Game 18 | Nashville Predators @ Detroit Red Wings | 7:00 PM EST | FS-D+

Shadywing19

Jan 26, 2013
Most of it stems from how much ice time/ opportunity our old plugs are getting over guys like Tatar/ Tootoo/ Nyquist/ whoever. The decisions made in the last ~2 seasons in regards to coaching and management have been head scratchers, and now we have to see these next to useless vets take away ice time from good players/ players who have room to grow. It is very irritating.

I agree. I would love Tatar or even Tootoo get a crack at playin with datsyuk. I Babcock wants someone to create space. I see no one better than Tootoo.

PullHard

Jul 18, 2007
Mickey saying its good that there are only ~4 playoff spots that are realistically available instead of 4+. Great logic, Mick!

mukluks

Oct 18, 2011
I am not disagreeing with anyone on that point. I am just stating that offensive prowess does not win a selke.

I understand your point but it is actually almost always a guy with offensive prowess that wins the selke.

Bench

3 is a good start
Aug 14, 2011
crease
Secondary scoring from Tatar and Miller is exactly what this teams needs to get out of the up and down slump. That's nice to see this game.

RedWingsNow*

Datsyuk just can't create like normal with Cleary and Abdelkader.

Babs likes it, so its going to take an injury or something dramatic to change it

Right now, the Flip-Z-Brunner line looks like hell, too

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad