GDT: Game 17: Coyotes @ Red Wings - 5:30 PM - FSAZ

Muppet

7th Round Pick
Mar 13, 2011
Oh shit we have a 5 on 3. Here comes a Detroit shorty to really rub it in :laugh:

Muppet

7th Round Pick
Mar 13, 2011
lol @ the 5 on 3. Quick puck movement will almost always get results, yet our players spend all their time waiting for somebody else to do it.

Reactions: GiveAFlyingPuck

Mosby

Fire Bettman
Feb 16, 2012
Toronto
I reallllllly wonder if Tocchet is afraid to fire Maclean. Do assistant coach firings happen a lot in the NHL? I rarely see it. Usually they are canned with the entire coaching staff.

Not midseason at least.

I'd say it happens semi regularly though. Tipp for example fired Anderson and brought in Brown.

Thankfully we avoid getting shut out again.

justin323032

Oct 12, 2018
When you lose your season goal differential in one game. Restoring my faith back into who this team really is.
tenor.gif

Muppet

7th Round Pick
Mar 13, 2011
Nashville, Boston, Vegas, Colorado up next. Yotes have to somehow find a few points out of these games, or else this gets ugly really fast.

GSMC Goat

Oct 7, 2017
Chicago,IL
Yeah, which didn't happen against the Penguins, or tonight, so heaping all the blame on the ****ing goalie is stupid. Kuemps has been hung out to dry all god damn night.
About 3 of those goals he could have had. HOW WAS HIS EFFORT ON THE BREAKAWAYS? really F***** put effort in there. They found his weaknesses and EXPOSED the hell out of it. Do you adapt and overcome or just give up??? Look at the replays.

XX

Waiting for Ishbia
Dec 10, 2002
PHX
Game wasn't competitive from the start and they buried the Coyotes before the 1st was even over. Red Wings are hot, Coyotes are limping along. Flush it.

Reactions: Jakey53

Muppet

7th Round Pick
Mar 13, 2011
About 3 of those goals he could have had. HOW WAS HIS EFFORT ON THE BREAKAWAYS? really F***** put effort in there. They found his weaknesses and EXPOSED the hell out of it. Do you adapt and overcome or just give up??? Look at the replays.

Your absolute hatred for Kuemper is overcoming any kind of logic, so there's no point arguing this further. But sure, we can blame Kuemper for all the breakaways the Coyotes defense keep giving up, that's allllll on him :rolleyes:

GSMC Goat

Oct 7, 2017
Chicago,IL
POOR KUEMPER!!! Fix your game professional. Mans making millions while I make 50k and risk my life in the military. I don’t feel pity for OLE KEMPS!!! How about when I get hung out to dry some days. I don’t cry about it. Maybe that’s why I’m so critical. Sorry if I offended anyone.

Bonsai Tree

Turning a new leaf
Feb 2, 2014
POOR KUEMPER!!! Fix your game professional. Mans making millions while I make 50k and risk my life in the military. I don’t feel pity for OLE KEMPS!!! How about when I get hung out to dry some days. I don’t cry about it. Maybe that’s why I’m so critical. Sorry if I offended anyone.

I'm long past being jealous over a professional athlete's salary. Get over it. Besides, even on a sailor's salary, you get to see the world and blow up things.

Reactions: KG

SR

Mar 31, 2008
Arizona
Chychrun looked good. Kuemper looked like a modern day Mike Smith.

Just your typical invisible passengers game. We need Raanta back in a bad way.

Muppet

7th Round Pick
Mar 13, 2011
Detroit basically shutdown the neutral zone all night and we couldn't speed our way into the offensive zone, which is basically our entire system in a nutshell. We were dumping and chasing all night, which doesn't work because we couldn't win a board battle if our life depended on it. Rest of the league just has to watch the tape of this game to get an idea of how to beat us.

zerekstar

Dec 5, 2010
Thunderbay, On (Kakabeka Falls)
Chychrun looked good. Kuemper looked like a modern day Mike Smith.

Just your typical invisible passengers game. We need Raanta back in a bad way.

It goes to show you how many many holes are in the lineup and we really only do well when our goalie is the best player on the ice. Our goalies are expected to save the day every time they play but no one has their back.

rt

The Kinder, Gentler Version
May 13, 2004
A Rockwellian Pleasantville
Detroit basically shutdown the neutral zone all night and we couldn't speed our way into the offensive zone, which is basically our entire system in a nutshell. We were dumping and chasing all night, which doesn't work because we couldn't win a board battle if our life depended on it. Rest of the league just has to watch the tape of this game to get an idea of how to beat us.
Damn nature! You scary!

Reactions: CBJ goalie

Mosby

Fire Bettman
Feb 16, 2012
Toronto
We’re the only team Pittsburgh has beat in their last 7. If Rutherford is serious about making a move, I hope we’re at least in that conversation.

FinnishCoyote

Jan 3, 2017
We’re the only team Pittsburgh has beat in their last 7. If Rutherford is serious about making a move, I hope we’re at least in that conversation.

Swap around Panik and something like 3rd for Sprong

Maybe littlebit more than a 3rd, but i imagine that Sprong's value ain't that high

Reactions: Ghostface Keller

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad