GDT: Game 17: Coyotes @ Red Wings - 5:30 PM - FSAZ

Name Nameless

Don't go more than 10 seconds back on challenges
Apr 12, 2017
Yeah, luckily, they claim it is not officially a shortie for them there. They don't say luckily though. Good thing to protect the statistics if nothing else. :confused:

CNYCrunchfan1

Oct 10, 2017
So if wings win they have more points then us...wish we could be at the bottom of a rebuild like that.

Muppet

7th Round Pick
Mar 13, 2011
Can't blame Kuemper for the big fat zero next to our name. It's the same as the Penguins game, while he hasn't been great, offense isn't his f***ing job.

Reactions: Name Nameless

Name Nameless

Don't go more than 10 seconds back on challenges
Apr 12, 2017
Is he stopping shots?

10 so far...

They should have started Miska, just because Kuemper has played to many games. But pulling him now is pointless. Also, he is not the only one with a less good game here. Not even the worst one.

GSMC Goat

Oct 7, 2017
Chicago,IL
10 so far...

They should have started Miska, just because Kuemper has played to many games. But pulling him now is pointless. Also, he is not the only one with a less good game here. Not even the worst one.
I don’t know if people feel pity on the goalie, but speaking from experience I’ve played goalie for 7 years and sometimes you need to be on your toes. You are a PROFESSIONAL ATHLETE FOR GOD SAKES!!! Sometimes you need to put the team on your back and carry them. There have been backups that have kicked our butts this season and took over the game. So now I ask you......does that sound like something DARCY KUEMPER can do?

Reactions: CBJ goalie

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad