HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 3, 2012
Only 10 bucks! Think I'll drive over.

29led7n.png

Bondurant

Jul 4, 2012
Phoenix, Arizona
I heard the new arena is better than the Joe. Hope you like it.

Fenway and The Joe had the smallest seats I've had the luxury of sitting in at a sporting event. Pizza Arena isn't much better in that regard but the arena is nice. The old Olympia sign is a big selling point for me.

Bonsai Tree

Turning a new leaf
Feb 2, 2014
[QUOTE="Bondurant, post: 152050431, member: 167533"]Fenway and The Joe had the smallest seats I've had the luxury of sitting in at a sporting event. Pizza Arena isn't much better in that regard but the arena is nice. The old Olympia sign is a big selling point for me.[/QUOTE]
That's because our arses have been getting fatter over the years.

Name Nameless

Don't go more than 10 seconds back on challenges
Apr 12, 2017
Other boards do minimalist GDTs. Since I'm busy moving I figured now's a good time to give it a spin.

Apparently the Coyotes are playing the Red Wings today.

Apparently the Coyotes will climb into the Wild Card 2 - seat with a 4-goal win.

Neighborhood Coyote

Sep 14, 2017
Kid videos himself jumping on a box and becomes an icon.

I think the word you were looking for is Legend. Haha! Also, it was like, a pretty decent sized box.

In all seriousness though, I'm happy he's back. I just hope he can stay healthy. Freakin Frolik with his slew footing.

Reactions: Mosby

Summer Rose

Red Like Roses
Sponsor
May 3, 2012
Gainesville, Florida
So I had this idea for generating offense, thanks to a conversation on skating ability on discord that involved Luke Schenn. Schenn can "barely skate" by NHL standards, so what we should do considering our lethal PK is sign someone who can't skate at all by NHL standards (I can do this, since I'm actually a pretty good skater by overall standards but would be a complete non-factor in an NHL game), and put them as a winger with Richardson and Grabner. The opposing team will recognize that it's effectively a 5 on 4 for them since the non-skater is totally ineffective, and play accordingly. Therefore, Richardson and Grabner can play accordingly like it's a PK, and work their magic to generate offense.

I'm willing to do this, Mr. Chayka. I'll sign a minimum salary ELC for 1 season. Call me up at (928) 867-5309 if you're reading this.

Reactions: Ghostface Keller

moosemeister

5,000 strong
Feb 15, 2010
Mesa, Arizona
So I had this idea for generating offense, thanks to a conversation on skating ability on discord that involved Luke Schenn. Schenn can "barely skate" by NHL standards, so what we should do considering our lethal PK is sign someone who can't skate at all by NHL standards (I can do this, since I'm actually a pretty good skater by overall standards but would be a complete non-factor in an NHL game), and put them as a winger with Richardson and Grabner. The opposing team will recognize that it's effectively a 5 on 4 for them since the non-skater is totally ineffective, and play accordingly. Therefore, Richardson and Grabner can play accordingly like it's a PK, and work their magic to generate offense.

I'm willing to do this, Mr. Chayka. I'll sign a minimum salary ELC for 1 season. Call me up at (928) 867-5309 if you're reading this.

We can just put Strome on that line

AZviaNJ

“Sure as shit want to F*** Coyote fans.”
Mar 31, 2011
AZ
Detroit's 6-1 and scored 26 goals in their past 7 games. A big swing game....hope the boys are ready.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad