GDT: Game # 16 Leafs vs. Bruins, Nov 12 @ 8:00 PM, SportsNet

Status
Not open for further replies.

senor martinez

Komarov's cohonez
Oct 1, 2014
We are so much above over 0.500

Carlyle doesn't lose often.

We might win this one again!!!!! It's only 5-1 keep calm !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

fahad203

Oct 3, 2009
This crowd ****ing sucks! I hate the corporate ACC contingent...such a crowd killer.

I miss the days when we used to chant Eddie Eddie and Cujo.... Even when Belak used to win fights he used to get Be-Lak chants

It seems it's getting quieter and quieter by the year

Ratboy

I made a funny!
Jul 15, 2009
This crowd ****ing sucks! I hate the corporate ACC contingent...such a crowd killer.

Yup, when you're there you have to fight against all the quiet people just sitting on their hands, who appear afraid that you're cheering at a sporting event.

bunjay

Nov 9, 2008
More like a 1-on-2 because Kadri has to deke around Clarkson when he tries to skate into him as well as the defenseman.

Hahaha, nice!

Clarkson has the worst sense of where to be for his linemates I think I've ever seen.

Kyle Doobas*

Komarov-Holland-Santorelli

hearteyes.jpg

Ratboy

I made a funny!
Jul 15, 2009
This team , I hope this play is indicative of how they'll play for the majority of the rest of the season. Or are they just setting us up for more disappointment

Pocket Hercules

Business in the front, party in the back.
Jun 19, 2008
York Region
Yup, when you're there you have to fight against all the quiet people just sitting on their hands, who appear afraid that you're cheering at a sporting event.

That why I don't even bother going to Leaf games anymore, because of uppity dickwods like that who look at you all weird if you're not maintaining the same noise level of a library.

But then why are Raptors game always so lively and raucous?

Must be a Leaf thing I suppose. :dunno:

member 147413

Clarkson is much more effective with Komarov and Santorelli. If Holland keeps this up, I would be content seeing Kadri moved.

Winnik - Bozak - Kessel
JVR - Holland - ???
Komarov - Santorelli - Clarkson
Panik - Smith - Leivo

Player acquired from trading Kadri + Lupul?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad