GDT: Game # 16 Leafs vs. Bruins, Nov 12 @ 8:00 PM, SportsNet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rare Jewel

Patience
Jan 11, 2007
Leaf Land
Clarkson is much more effective with Komarov and Santorelli. If Holland keeps this up, I would be content seeing Kadri moved.

Winnik - Bozak - Kessel
JVR - Holland - ???
Komarov - Santorelli - Clarkson
Panik - Smith - Leivo

Player acquired from trading Kadri + Lupul?

I find Clarkson more effective in New Jersey.

We're going to have a decision to make in the next few months with re-signing Winnik and Santorelli; And I would rather move him than Lupul.

Al14

Jul 13, 2007
The ACC just is going to take a while to get energy back on it. Yearly collapses and mediocrity has sucked the life out of the place. Blowing out the Bruins in one game isn't going to change that sadly. Maybe if they can make the playoffs multiple years in a row.

This! This team has let us down too much, too often! Give the ACC something to cheer about, on a consistent basis, and this will start to repair the trust, and allow the fans to get, and stay excited! ;)

senor martinez

Komarov's cohonez
Oct 1, 2014
Totally different player. The play used to die on his stick without fail, now he can actually make things happen. I don't know what he did between the end of the '12-'13 season and now, but it worked.
No no no,, not totally different. He hit then, pested, had the STICK HANDLING. Had chances.... he did although play in the KHL with one of the best teams in the league and led the SCORING there with the first line center being HIM. That there is a lot of icetime and he proved to be that first line center. He can play number 1 center for us in the playoffs. Play that Brian Trottier style of game both ends and still pest it.

bunjay

Nov 9, 2008
I guess people don't realize that different broadcasts have the crowd noise at different volume levels.

Daisy Jane

everything is gonna be okay!
Jul 2, 2009
Yeah I've thought that too. Never been at the ACC so I can't say anything about how loud it is in person.

it is quiet - but sometimes i think we complain how 'quiet' it is - and it's totally the crowd noise being turned down.

(to be fair - i'd assume the same thing happens in Montreal, and they just compensate. Leafs crowds are just quiet in nature, i honestly think they just want to watch the game and cheer later. people don't like that, but (shrug). i can understand that).

bunjay

Nov 9, 2008
No no no,, not totally different. He hit then, pested, had the STICK HANDLING. Had chances.... he did although play in the KHL with one of the best teams in the league and led the SCORING there with the first line center being HIM. That there is a lot of icetime and he proved to be that first line center. He can play number 1 center for us in the playoffs. Play that Brian Trottier style of game both ends and still pest it.

He did not have the stick handling 2 years ago. He had hands of solid stone. It was Clarkson-of-last-year bad.

Nithoniniel

Sep 7, 2012
Skövde, Sweden
it is quiet - but sometimes i think we complain how 'quiet' it is - and it's totally the crowd noise being turned down.

(to be fair - i'd assume the same thing happens in Montreal, and they just compensate. Leafs crowds are just quiet in nature, i honestly think they just want to watch the game and cheer later. people don't like that, but (shrug). i can understand that).

Yeah I can understand that too. I rarely really cheer in any way myself, I'm more of a calm watcher.

bunjay

Nov 9, 2008
Turns out Holland is a pretty good player. Boston's strength has been their depth but our 3rd and 4th lines are lightyears better tonight.

Budsfan

Sep 17, 2006
love how kessel hides the puck and then in one motion snaps it.

That's pretty smart because a Goal Tender can see it coming off the stick and with those now you see it now you don't shots they don't see it until it's in the net.

Divine

Dec 18, 2010
Kessel needs to complete the hat trick, maybe that'll give him enough confidence to show up when Chara is back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad