2cmnlds.png

Expected Lineups

s3n39j.png

Game Notes:
- Chara and Krejci out for Bruins
- Winnik expected to return for Leafs

Last edited:

Leafspoison*

I need a 7-6 win for the leafs. I have leafs and bruins in my pool loaded up. Currently in 2nd place but could be a big night for me. I am only 2 points back and the person ahead of me has 2 of the guys the same as me and his other guy is injured. Should end up in first by the end of the night. Worst case is bruins win 1-0 or something stupid like that.

X66

114-110
Aug 18, 2008
This game can only go two ways.

1) Leafs get an excellent scoring chance early and are robbed by Rask. Puck goes down the ice, Boston get's a lucky bounce and they get the first goal. Then they play solid defensively and the Leafs hang themselves.

2) Leafs score first and force the Bruins to take a few chances. Bruins tie game some how to grab a point, we win in OT and fans complain about being outshot by the Bruins

Liminality

Oct 22, 2008
Krejci is injured? That's a pretty lucky break for the Leafs. Still worried about Bergeron dominating the face off circle. Good test for the Leafs tonight.

Murphy Blue

Live blue
Nov 12, 2008
Newfoundland
I need a 7-6 win for the leafs. I have leafs and bruins in my pool loaded up. Currently in 2nd place but could be a big night for me. I am only 2 points back and the person ahead of me has 2 of the guys the same as me and his other guy is injured. Should end up in first by the end of the night. Worst case is bruins win 1-0 or something stupid like that.

I feel like this is unlikely to happen

Kamiccolo

Truly wonderful, the mind of a child is.
Aug 30, 2011
Undisclosed research facility
If Randy goes with those lines he should be fired. We finally look competent, our players are playing to their strengths, and he ****s it all up putting cycle players with rush players.

TheThrill81*

This game can only go two ways.

1) Leafs get an excellent scoring chance early and are robbed by Rask. Puck goes down the ice, Boston get's a lucky bounce and they get the first goal. Then they play solid defensively and the Leafs hang themselves.

2) Leafs score first and force the Bruins to take a few chances. Bruins tie game some how to grab a point, we win in OT and fans complain about being outshot by the Bruins

It doesn't matter whether you win or lose, it's how you play the game.

Said no one ever who played in the NHL.

BorntoLose

Nov 4, 2014
i just wanna see Winnik - Kadri - Kessel and JvR - Bozak - Clarkson again why Randy why

Mess

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Leafs Home Board
If Randy goes with those lines he should be fired. We finally look competent, our players are playing to their strengths, and he ****s it all up putting cycle players with rush players.

The only reason he feels he needs to reunite the top line is that he is hoping without Chara and Krejci that he will be able to get an advantage offensively.

A Winnik -- Kadri -- Clarkson line looks good for possession but not so much for offense.

SprDaVE

Sep 20, 2008
Win or lose, hopefully we can compete. We haven't seen a really bad game in awhile, so hopefully tonight is not one of them.

Al14

Jul 13, 2007
Krejci is injured? That's a pretty lucky break for the Leafs. Still worried about Bergeron dominating the face off circle. Good test for the Leafs tonight.

If our Leafs couldn't take advantage of Chara being out of the lineup for the first game, I don't see much of a chance they'll be able to take advantage of Krejci being out! :shakehead

The Leafs seem to always play down to their opponents, so, I don't see the Bruin's missing Krejci as any advantage to our Leafs! :rant:

SprDaVE

Sep 20, 2008
Weird decision by the Bruins to play a goaltender that has historically been so good against us but so bad against the Habs.

I wouldn't under estimate Svedberg though. He's sporting a 1.67 GAA and a .940% save percentage in 5 games. Only allowed 7 goals against...

Al14

Jul 13, 2007
No way, the news keep getting better and better. Rask is always in God-mode against us

Careful, I wouldn't be too surprised if Svedberg became a brick wall in net for them tonight! :shakehead

Just watch, Svedberg will record a shutout! :laugh:

The Podium

Feb 19, 2010
Toronto
Their team is looking pretty weak outside Bergeron and Rask right now. Its games like these that Leafs should capitalize on but then again, its Leafs vs. Bruins i only expect the worst.

Budsfan

Sep 17, 2006
Jonas Siegel @jonasTSN1050
Jonathan Bernier starts again tonight against Boston.

Al14

Jul 13, 2007
Jonas Siegel @jonasTSN1050
Jonathan Bernier starts again tonight against Boston.

Well, with this news, I spot one bad goal for the Bruins already! :nod:

Oh, by the way, I'd still spot one bad goal for the Bruins even if it were Reimer getting the start! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad