GDT: Game # 16 Leafs vs. Bruins, Nov 12 @ 8:00 PM, SportsNet

Status
Not open for further replies.

bunjay

Nov 9, 2008
Dion looked like he ran out of gas on that shift

He looks like that any shift where the other team spends more than 20 seconds in our zone.

Guy just takes too long to make decisions. That puck was all his as it went eeeeveeer soooo slooooowly around the boards, but he just watched it. That would have been the end of the pressure.

GoodNewfieBoy

We got a guy
Oct 17, 2007
Calgary
Franson has absolutely zero hockey IQ. First that terrible cross crease pass to phaneuf in the first and then he tries to block a slap shot by using his stick like a tip

Plays like a caveman. Hits. Shoots. Can't do anything else

I don't know who's worse, Franson or Robidas

LeafsNation149

Feb 4, 2013
Lol at people blaming Phaneuf even though he's having a hell of a game Bernier is just bad at soft shots

officialmark*

Kadri 2 on 1 with Clarkson, and he tries to take it 1 on 1. Anyone still wonder why he doesn't play with the 1st line?

SprDaVE

Sep 20, 2008
Seriously, if the Bruins get another goal before the end of the period, I'm going to be pretty nervous.

That playoff game will always be in the back of mine, and I'm sure most other fans.

Maplebeasts

I See Demons!!!!!
Oct 26, 2014
Barrie, Ontario
Franson has absolutely zero hockey IQ. First that terrible cross crease pass to phaneuf in the first and then he tries to block a slap shot by using his stick like a tip (leads to a goal of course)

Plays like a caveman. Hits. Shoots. Can't do anything else

Yes lets ***** about one of our best d men this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad