GDT: Game # 16 Leafs vs. Bruins, Nov 12 @ 8:00 PM, SportsNet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratboy

I made a funny!
Jul 15, 2009
That why I don't even bother going to Leaf games anymore, because of uppity dickwods like that who look at you all weird if you're not maintaining the same noise level of a library.

But then why are Raptors game always so lively and raucous?

Must be a Leaf thing I suppose. :dunno:

It's pretty sad, but I wont let them win (when Im there). I remember the Gardens, that place had life.

Wafflewhipper

Jan 18, 2014
Not looking like there is any way the leafs are taking their foot off the pedal tonight. Great team effort. Komo is not the same player we seen here before. Way, way better in every aspect of his game.

Awesome so far.

Al14

Jul 13, 2007
Lindros is not in the Hall of Fame because he refused to play in Quebec City! That's my story and I'm sticking to it!

FlareKnight

Jun 26, 2006
Alberta
The ACC just is going to take a while to get energy back on it. Yearly collapses and mediocrity has sucked the life out of the place. Blowing out the Bruins in one game isn't going to change that sadly. Maybe if they can make the playoffs multiple years in a row.

Budsfan

Sep 17, 2006
James Mirtle @mirtle
Kessel moves into tie for 20th in Leafs goal scoring tonight.

Ratboy

I made a funny!
Jul 15, 2009
or because injuries shortened his career. his brother also had concussion issues.

Nithoniniel

Sep 7, 2012
Skövde, Sweden
The ACC just is going to take a while to get energy back on it. Yearly collapses and mediocrity has sucked the life out of the place. Blowing out the Bruins in one game isn't going to change that sadly. Maybe if they can make the playoffs multiple years in a row.

Is the people there in a coma?

I get being wary. I don't get appreciating what is right in front of you for what it is. You can cheer a great game without it meaning anything for your predictions more long-term.

Eddie Livingstone

May 25, 2014
Porquis Junction

its all corporate season ticket holders. they arnt rowdy ppl.

Daisy Jane

everything is gonna be okay!
Jul 2, 2009

agreed.
once it's stable :laugh: it will be loud-ish

senor martinez

Komarov's cohonez
Oct 1, 2014
Clarkson is much more effective with Komarov and Santorelli. If Holland keeps this up, I would be content seeing Kadri moved.

Winnik - Bozak - Kessel
JVR - Holland - ???
Komarov - Santorelli - Clarkson
Panik - Smith - Leivo

Player acquired from trading Kadri + Lupul?
Joe Thornton or Eric Staal. Easily.

bunjay

Nov 9, 2008
Not looking like there is any way the leafs are taking their foot off the pedal tonight. Great team effort. Komo is not the same player we seen here before. Way, way better in every aspect of his game.

Awesome so far.

Totally different player. The play used to die on his stick without fail, now he can actually make things happen. I don't know what he did between the end of the '12-'13 season and now, but it worked.

Snow Dog

Victorious
Jan 3, 2013
GTA
Is the people there in a coma?

I get being wary. I don't get appreciating what is right in front of you for what it is. You can cheer a great game without it meaning anything for your predictions more long-term.

Sportsnet has the volume on the crowd turned down.Notice you can't hear the music blasting during a stoppage in play.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $2,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille
    Metz vs Lille