Ontario
LegolasJimmies.jpg

5vt5s0.jpg

Steveorama

Aug 20, 2003
Oakville, ON
Visit site
Great game.
Should have been 8-0, easily, if not for miraculous saves from Reimer and poor finish by the Nucks.
As a Canucks fan now living in Toronto, I love nights like these!

VanCanucks53

Jul 6, 2007
Calgary
Congrats on the win.

No better way to answer the team that didn't accept him than to pitch a shutout against them for Lu. (Not that he was made to work, but still).

If I were a Canucks fan, I would've put up thread title as "Decade of dominance."

P.S.: Whats up with the PP? Or is that John Tortorella PP effect?

Thanks. Our PP sucked last year too. It looks a lot better visually as in we have a lot more possession this year on the PP but still no results.

medhatcanuck

Jul 8, 2010
Inside JayZ's Belly
Archibald is awesome! First time i really noticed him! He made a great pass, looked fast, played well defensively. Let's get this guy ok the Pk!

just caught the 3rd period. lots of leafs fans complaining about diving. i didn't see any dives in the 3rd..

Anyways, i guess thats how you react when your losers.

Also, you could hear the disdain in Hughsons voice when Healy implied the canucks where selling calls.
Tough to bite your tounge.

SgtToody

Mar 16, 2013
Pavel called it - plan the Parade route and post-riot budget!
Now over to KCTs and Elvis, Aloha from Hawaii!

Kickassguy

High-End Intangible
Sep 24, 2002
Vancouver + NYC
Congrats on the win.

No better way to answer the team that didn't accept him than to pitch a shutout against them for Lu. (Not that he was made to work, but still).

If I were a Canucks fan, I would've put up thread title as "Decade of dominance."

P.S.: Whats up with the PP? Or is that John Tortorella PP effect?

You guys have a great PK, btw.

PP has been a combination of bad luck and ineptitude this year so far. Sometimes it all looks like it's so close to coming together but then... it doesn't.

Canucks LB

My Favourite, Gone too soon, RIP Luc, We miss you
Oct 12, 2008
I dono what's more shocking, the leafs murder the leafs (actually that's not shocking at all), or PJ stock DEFENDING kassian.

rune74

Oct 10, 2008
I kind of wish we were allowed to post some of the leaf fans post game comments...pure gold.

tantalum

Hope for the best. Expect the worst
Sponsor
Apr 2, 2002
Missouri
nice to see a game of complete domination. Nice to see the other team run around having hissy fits for 40 minutes of the night.

Oddrane

Mar 4, 2010
Arendal,Norway
Not sure whats worst, our PP or the Leafs, but 1-0 to our PP gives it, so Leafs is worse.

The Leafs performance today was worse then what Buffalo did against us, its amongst the worst teams I can remember we have played in a long time.

Clarkson and JvR are ********.

But over too the good stuffs, awesome aggresive game by us, and an easy win. Best team in Canada!

DFAC

Jan 19, 2008
Man, the Leafs are the top team in the East and they got manhandled tonight.

Taking a look at the standings, the West is so much better. Two diff leagues.

LolClarkson*

Bure is just one of those people on this planet who success follows.

Was his jersey retirement going to be a loss ? Nope

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad