Pre-Game Talk: Game 16 7:28 PM - THE BEAR invites Gritty to go fishing on Lake Tahoe - NBCSN, SN, TVAS, 98.5 WBZ-FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

bearcountry17

Jun 4, 2012
South Shore, MA
Dr Hook, I cannot see him putting his rep on the line if not sure.Regardless this is what Sweeney needed to see.He simply has to trade for help.Would any smart GM trust this backend in a playoff series vs the teams in this division?These teams play alot tighter then Leafs & habs .

The Bruins are are first in the league in SA/GP, #3 in GA/GP, and 20th in GF/GP. I don't see the defence as the main issue with this team.

rfournier103

Black & Gold ‘till I’m Dead & Cold.
Sponsor
Dec 17, 2011
Massachusetts
When the Habs played their last game at the Forum and they had the alumni (Rocket, Boom Boom, Doug Harvey, Drden, Lafleur etc etc etc) come out and pass the torch.....incredible seen, quite touching.

Now now everyone, be kind to me. ..lol

When you’ve won the Stanley Cup 11 more times than the team with the next most, I suppose you can get away with being this pompous.

In all seriousness, as a Bruins fan and a hockey fan, I thought that was pretty amazing.

Reactions: eightspokedb

BruinsJoe

Sep 29, 2020
Hope Studnicka gonna show something in his natural position and maybe step up as a great center and give Bruins opportunity to trade Krejci for something at the trade dead line

PatriceBergeronFan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 15, 2011
USA
Bruins game moved to NBCSN... this does not look good for the NHL.

I just have trouble believing the NHL side of execution/operations couldn't have planned/executed this better - the weather is near perfect even with the sun. Did no one factor in the ice being so poor, if this truly is the best ice technology possible?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad