Pre-Game Talk: Game 16 7:28 PM - THE BEAR invites Gritty to go fishing on Lake Tahoe - NBCSN, SN, TVAS, 98.5 WBZ-FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jorah Marshmont

Long may he reign
May 10, 2012
didn't he just have a week off?

"Hey we've all been looking forward to this since the start of the season, how about you watch from your couch instead of playing in it"
That would be quite a shitty move on the team's part unless Miller asked to sit out this game for reasons unknown to us

Agent86

Jun 20, 2010
Missed it by That Much
Philadelphia Fredos
Screen_Shot_2019-04-16_at_6.17.28_PM.png
6uS2N19lojmD3yaEozytfKwvy0EnYFZcHU4TyT6V8Vnz33k_HCJrWqTiAzxoUiJqbILZOjhUWrJ2zUtX0ayPT-HqDdYm9d3zVLmZ0nWi-CTXDhjsY8GaCFIK06nv3Xo

ON3M4N

Ignores/60 = Elite
Dec 13, 2015
Connecticut
Wow lot of guys missing lol. My crack at a forward group...

Marchand - Bergeron - Pastrnak
Ritchie - Coyle - Smith
DeBrusk - Studnicka - Bjork
Frederic - Kuraly - Wagner

I can't see Bruce rolling that 3rd line, but I think it could be an interesting trio.

Reactions: bbfan419

talkinaway

Mar 19, 2014
On the couch

I hope that's all it is....

I'm skeptical. Why keep one of the veteran defensemen out of a marquee game? There are other games he can sit out, and there's already a nice long break. Why a full week? Seems like there's enough rest built into the schedule as is. I'm not big on doing "favors for the league", and I don't think Kevan is a huge national name, but on ice, the team's better with him. I have a bad feeling there may be a little something more going on, but who knows.

I'm also a little bit leery of having these games this season to begin with. Having never played the game, I don't have the pond hockey fondness that others have, but I'll let them have their fun. But as far as scheduling goes, the season's already compressed. Why have a situation where you need to schedule extra days off, when you know you're going to eventually need those days off to reschedule COVID-related delays? I get that they're hoping for the best, and it'll probably work out, and maybe the backup plan is adding an extra week or going to 52 games. But the players are going to be a puddle of mush by the time the regular season is done if they have to reschedule many more games.

Dr Hook

It’s Called Ruins
Sponsor
Mar 9, 2005
Tyler, TX
I'm skeptical. Why keep one of the veteran defensemen out of a marquee game? There are other games he can sit out, and there's already a nice long break. Why a full week? Seems like there's enough rest built into the schedule as is. I'm not big on doing "favors for the league", and I don't think Kevan is a huge national name, but on ice, the team's better with him. I have a bad feeling there may be a little something more going on, but who knows.

It must be an injury.

Reactions: HustleB and BMC
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad