Pre-Game Talk: Game 16 7:28 PM - THE BEAR invites Gritty to go fishing on Lake Tahoe - NBCSN, SN, TVAS, 98.5 WBZ-FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruinaura

Resident Cookie Monster
Mar 29, 2014
Just send the cookies :D
Okay! :D

photo-21.jpg

Maybe this could be like "Flat Stanley" and you could tape it to the side of your camera :laugh:

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
Saturday, February 20 (Lake Tahoe, NV)
-Practice, 11 am PT (South Lake Tahoe Ice Rink)
-Bruce Cassidy and select players available to media after practice

Reactions: CHRDANHUTCH

rfournier103

Black & Gold ‘till I’m Dead & Cold.
Sponsor
Dec 17, 2011
Massachusetts
@Ladyfan - I used to believe that until this happened

To this day the largest 50/50 in Flyers history went to Boston Marathon victims

I worked that game in South Philly and I was bawling like a baby during the video the Flyers produced.

:clap:
I remember this. Was very surprised and impressed.

Once we get past sports rivalries and “hatreds” over uniforms and geography, most of us relate very well to each other. At their worst, there’s nobody worse. But they do have their moments.

Very, very occasionally.

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
Once we get past sports rivalries and “hatreds” over uniforms and geography, most of us relate very well to each other. At their worst, there’s nobody worse. But they do have their moments.

Very, very occasionally.

Boston and Philadelphia are more alike than anyone in either city wants to admit - waving to @MiamiScreamingEagles

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy and Quaider. Welcome back Looch!
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench

I worked that game in South Philly and I was bawling like a baby during the video the Flyers produced.

I am SURE there are some good Flyer fans...I just haven't met them yet

CHRDANHUTCH

Mar 4, 2002
Auburn, Maine

Spectra/Flyers have always been a class franchise/ownership..... I think that's because of/legacy of Ed Snider....

you may not agree with some of their "business" decisions, but then something like 2013, proves otherwise.

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy and Quaider. Welcome back Looch!
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
I believe Miller has worn a letter in the past during a preseason game, so I'd assume he's next in line.

Would be cool to see McAvoy get one since he's become such an important part of the team. Could also see it going to Coyle.
I think it would go to a leader

nORRis8

The NHL, the stupidest League ever.
Sep 16, 2015
RedDeer, Alberta

Very, very occasionally.

When the Habs played their last game at the Forum and they had the alumni (Rocket, Boom Boom, Doug Harvey, Drden, Lafleur etc etc etc) come out and pass the torch.....incredible seen, quite touching.

Now now everyone, be kind to me. ..lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad