GDT: Game #15|Thu., Nov. 7, 2013| Devils at Flyers |7:00 p.m. ET

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hiesenberg

Jul 2, 2013
Looks like optional skate, hard to know who's in and out tonight. Also Downie's eye is like swollen shut apparently.

Jun 13, 2010
New Jersey
Guys, has Luke Schenn really been that bad? I haven't really seen anything from him that made me think he was playing any worse than everyone else on D.

blinds

Jan 5, 2012
Guys, has Luke Schenn really been that bad? I haven't really seen anything from him that made me think he was playing any worse than everyone else on D.

The turnovers have been pretty brutal, and his skating got worse in the offseason. To be fair though, since Berube took over you could see drastic improvements from his extra skating practice.

I really don't know why they have Gill in over him, only thing that makes sense is Gill's veteran presence. And he's great for that. But I'd still rather have Schenn in.

Also, Grossmann and Schenn play the exact same role and Grossmann is better at it.

The real question is what the hell is Meszaros doing in over Gus?

bennysflyers16

Jan 26, 2004

Nope, better than Kimmo, Gill and Mezz imo and not even close.

Makes zero sense to not play at minimum one of Luke or Gus. Also makes zero sense to dress 2 of Rosehill, Rinaldo, and Newbury, but what do I know. Flyers hockey baby !!

Rosehill, Newbury, Gill and Mezz are the 4 worst players on our roster currently and 3 of them will play tonight I assume :help::laugh:

MrMajestyk

Oct 12, 2013
BYex0HTIgAAiCvr.jpg:large

Hiesenberg

Jul 2, 2013
Emery gets the nod tonight according to twitter.

Really? I was seeing Mason

Ok, so now I'm seeing Emery.

Kind of stupid, Emery was good because NJ's offense stunk and had injuries, they are getting players back. This game may be ugly.

bennysflyers16

Jan 26, 2004
Would much prefer the Oliers to light up Emery on Saturday as opposed to Mason, but whatever ? Mason's effort vs Canes trumps Emery's vacation vs the Devils last game , Mason should be going, the team owes him a game.

4thline4life

Jul 12, 2010
Really? I was seeing Mason

Ok, so now I'm seeing Emery.

Kind of stupid, Emery was good because NJ's offense stunk and had injuries, they are getting players back. This game may be ugly.

Its a hard decision...I think the coaches all know mason was the reason they even got a point Tuesday but you could tell he was pissed after the game(as he should be). Do you play him again, risk the team not showing up, him bailing them out, and then losing because they can't score again. I think that would hurt Mason's psyche a lot more than sitting and continuing to build on his strong season. He knows it's not a punishment for his play.

JDinkalage Morgoone

U of South Flurrida
Oct 7, 2008
308 Negra Arroyo Ln.
I understand Mason is angry at the team's play, but for the team not to play him because he's angry and they don't want him to freak out is annoying. He gives you the best chance to play, he needs to suck it up and play.

Danko

You have no marbles
Jul 28, 2004
Got Free Tickets from Work for this one. Lower Level 107 right behind where the flyers shoot twice Hell yes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad