GDT: Game #15|Thu., Nov. 7, 2013| Devils at Flyers |7:00 p.m. ET

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 13, 2010
New Jersey
What good would scratching Giroux do? He knows he's not playing well. It's not as though he needs to be sent a message. For a guy lacking confidence, I don't see benching him being a good idea.

Domino666

“20 years away”
Aug 18, 2011
Mez/Gill in!!!!
Berube doing what's best for the first round pick!!!!

SolidSnakeUS

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 13, 2009
Baldwinsville, NY
Gill has been fine, but Mez is a whole nother story. Seriously, take him out. He has the rust shaken off. He has the rust shaken off so much you can see the polished piece of **** underneath.

Garbage Goal

Apr 1, 2009
Gill doesn't bring anything Schenn doesn't or do any of it better so might as well play Schenn over him. Gustafsson is literally our only D that is both young and has puck moving ability.

Prongo

Beer
Jun 5, 2008
philadelphia
They might be trying to showcase both Mez and Gill off for teams looking for d help. Ottawa was suspected to be interested in Gill I believe, and whoever has interest in Mez will regret it.

Garbage Goal

Apr 1, 2009
Showcasing them is pure speculation and aside from that showcasing them doesn't really make them any better. People know Meszaros is a vastly overpaid crap player and he just confirms that every time he plays. People know Gill is as slow as a slug, can't keep up with the offense, and specializes on the PK.

SolidSnakeUS

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 13, 2009
Baldwinsville, NY
Showcasing them is pure speculation and aside from that showcasing them doesn't really make them any better. People know Meszaros is a vastly overpaid crap player and he just confirms that every time he plays. People know Gill is as slow as a slug, can't keep up with the offense, and specializes on the PK.

Honestly, I'd much rather have Gervais than Mez right now. I really want to see him play a game two. Gervais can at least move and shoot, albeit being a lite version of Streit...

Hiesenberg

Jul 2, 2013
I forgot about Gervais, he's probably in Adirondack thanking his lucky stars, at least the Phantoms score goals.

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
At this point I'd be fine with benching everyone in a cycling fashion. Let them gaze upon the horrors from above. Let them really take it in. Let them feel the shame without worrying about taking shifts.

StoneHands

Feb 26, 2013
I've been having trouble sleeping lately. I think this game might do the trick.

Garbage Goal

Apr 1, 2009
I've just about given up on things, so at this point I'd rather everyone play just because there's a chance of them earning their million dollar paychecks by being hit or blocking shots every once in a while.

GTopCheese

Jul 19, 2012
Newbury called up, McGinn down. :facepalm: We have trouble scoring so we bring up a goon. Where's my beer?

Hiesenberg

Jul 2, 2013
McGinn isn't a scorer, this is basically they aren't playing McGinn enough minutes, so let him go down and play.

AaronTrieu

Mar 6, 2008
uuhhh you want to add some juice to the lineup? stop trying the same old tricks. What has newbury done to deserve a call up? Shows that sucking is acceptable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad