PGT: Game 15: Russia 7 - Switzerland 4

Junohockeyfan

Dec 16, 2018
He is, and he has been great this tournament, but it looks like you account was created to troll everything oilers related.

Don't be so sensitive. I call it as i see it. Doesn't matter to me who is who on the ice. Tough day though for you ...

sandysan

Dec 7, 2011
Honestly the refs are doing great in this game. Every call has been solid
The double penalty shot where they ended up on the PK was solid?

Again please ( I know it didn't happen) but if they had scored on the first one, does the second one happen?

As crazy as it seems I can see a penalty shot AND a minor

Reactions: Antonglk

BigBadBoar

Dec 20, 2017
Pardubice
Have you ever seen this double penalty shot thing before? I have not, and I am not even sure whether there is a rule for this situation, when one player gets tripped two times during a single clear breakaway. What a crazy moment. Also, the major penalty was crazy: First, there was an interference from the Russian guy, then the Swiss guy slashed him as a revenge, and finally, the the Russian guy did that endlessly stupid thing. I believe Kravtsov told the ref something not nice and he had to go too.
Overall, this is one of the craziest hockey games I have been watching for a long time.

Yakushev72

Dec 27, 2010
Honestly the refs are doing great in this game. Every call has been solid

From whose perspective? Muranov clearly took a spear to the stomach and retaliated. Didn't even look like much of a retaliation. Great overreaction by the ref that could have repercussions for the Russians. Whether you hate the Russians or not, the tournament has to be fair to be valid. No sweetheart relationships with Cinderella teams. Just call them the same for everybody.

Reactions: Antonglk

Tobias Kahun

Oct 3, 2017
Have you ever seen this double penalty shot thing before? I have not, and I am not even sure whether there is a rule for this situation, when one player gets tripped two times during a single clear breakaway. What a crazy moment. Also, the major penalty was crazy: First, there was an interference from the Russian guy, then the Swiss guy slashed him as a revenge, and finally, the the Russian guy did that endlessly stupid thing. I believe Kravtsov told the ref something not nice and he had to go too.
Overall, this is one of the craziest hockey games I have been watching for a long time.
He didn't have to leave.

PG Canuck

Mar 29, 2010
Well, we can all say we saw two penalty shots on one play because we will never see that again.

Imagine if they scored on both of them. The box score would ave two goals at the same time of the game. That would’ve been incredible.

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
Kravtsov didn't get a penalty, they just had the numbers mixed up.

MXD

Original #4
Oct 27, 2005
I would've understood Penalty Shot + PP. Two penalty shots doesn't make much sense, considering they're awarded for a chance missed and the Swiss player managed to continue.

Reactions: Blender

sandysan

Dec 7, 2011
Well, we can all say we saw two penalty shots on one play because we will never see that again.

Imagine if they scored on both of them. The box score would ave two goals at the same time of the game. That would’ve been incredible.
Like 2 penalty shots on on play isn't incredible enough.

Reactions: LAINEC

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad