GDT: Game 15 - CBJ at CHI - 11 Feb, 8pm

Mitch Doris

Jan 20, 2021
Really liking the MDZ add, after tonight he has 6 points in 15 games. You really cannot ask for much more off of a guy on a "show me" contract. His goal tonight was an absolute beaut too. The Blue Jackets making some big brain plays brining in Domi, MDZ and Roslavic. I dare to say it was the PLD for Roslavic trade. Love the number choice of 96 as well.

Michael Del Zotto’s Late Game Goal Lifts Blue Jackets Over Hawks

Both my favorite teams are on COVID protocol so I was lucky enough to snag the Blue Jackets game tonight.

DJA

over the horizon radar
Sponsor
Apr 17, 2002
Beyond the Infinite
Really liking the MDZ add, after tonight he has 6 points in 15 games. You really cannot ask for much more off of a guy on a "show me" contract. His goal tonight was an absolute beaut too. The Blue Jackets making some big brain plays brining in Domi, MDZ and Roslavic. I dare to say it was the PLD for Roslavic trade. Love the number choice of 96 as well.

Michael Del Zotto’s Late Game Goal Lifts Blue Jackets Over Hawks

Both my favorite teams are on COVID protocol so I was lucky enough to snag the Blue Jackets game tonight.
MDZ has been huge, also leading the team at +10

KJ Dangler

Oct 21, 2006
Columbus
3145C729-387F-401D-AB19-2864A6769BF8.jpeg

thebus88

19/20 Columbus Blue Jackets: "It Is What It Is"
Sep 27, 2017
Michigan
Stenlund NEEDS to drop that puck to Bjorkstrand at 4:18 left in the 3rd. He’s better offensively than I’ve given him credit for, ain’t no Roslovic with the puck, still shouldn’t be on the PP, and he’s TERRIBLE on defense. Him and Grigorenko bring things to the team, but give me Bemstrom or Dalpe.

Some people might not want to hear it but Murray wasn’t the guy who makes Werenski “expendable”, it’s Del Zotto.

VT

Jan 24, 2021
Slovakia
By far the most entertaining game of the season ! 43 shots , 6 goals , coming back from 1-3, 2-4 deficit ? What ??

- I hoped to see more from Laine as well
I do not agree, Patrick played very good, held the puck, played it, created a chances for partners even worked well on defense, without the puck. Not only that, Torts put him to play to the last minutes. Not Nash, speak nothing of Roslovic but namely him (maybe he will play in SHg in the future :D:sarcasm:). If this continues, the goals will come. Although, maybe I would have replaced Bjorks and him, because Cam constantly shoot.

Cam was excelent. His couple with Nick in SHg is terrible dream for opponents. By the way, today all his assists are after shots, but you can't do it all the time.

Roslovic plays perfectly too, but his fase-offs...You can look at three things, water, fire, and Jack's lost face-offs in the attack zone. But it seems that we can forget on PLD.

I`m more and more shocked from Stenlund. It seems that we finally have a good central line.

I like Peeke. He was very good. He held the puck good,quite good positional game... .I think even when Werenski will return he should stay in the roster.

About our game on the before our goalie, the lectors can read lectures - how not to act in such a position.

But the the most thing - character. Twice we lost by two goals, and the first time we got two goals during two shifts. And we were able to win. :thumbu:

Last edited:

Columbus Jack

He's from Columbus
Nov 25, 2009
PA
Stenlund NEEDS to drop that puck to Bjorkstrand at 4:18 left in the 3rd. He’s better offensively than I’ve given him credit for, ain’t no Roslovic with the puck, still shouldn’t be on the PP, and he’s TERRIBLE on defense. Him and Grigorenko bring things to the team, but give me Bemstrom or Dalpe.

Some people might not want to hear it but Murray wasn’t the guy who makes Werenski “expendable”, it’s Del Zotto.

How are you finding a way to complain about Stenlund after that game? I personally saw multiple good plays defensively, if anyone was bad defensively it was Laine, not Stenlund. The dude just got thrown into a top 6 role and scored the winning goal/played his best NHL game ever. Just enjoy the victory

Reactions: I3LI3

LetsGOJackets!!

Mar 23, 2004
Columbus Ohio
Here's hoping our defensemen actually play like defensemen.

Shoot it Laine

Cam with more short handed goals than even strength or power play. Interesting.

I’ll tell you what, I absolutely love Jack’s poise and calmness with the puck on his stick. That’s something you can’t teach. Impressed, mightily

I really really like Andrew peeke’s game. He’s just good.

Thought Jack was going to try a back door feed to Laine. That was a good shot though. He’s very impressive

Have to laugh on the microanalysis of Laine ...he can put the puck in the net on any shift where he gets a shooting lane . 5 games 5 g 1 a ... all while being out with an injury , having new teammates , and being benched half a game

That was horrible.

Brutal. And I was just thinking they played a pretty decent first period...

Hey, bad start to the period but they didn't roll over and die....I see fight in this team.

Remember when we had a GOOD defense?

I said this a lot last season when they were down but playing well: lots of game left.

ROSSY BOMB!

Are 2 PP goals allowed in the same game?

Laine pass leads to goal, its a miracle

Kane seems like he can score or set up a goal every single shift against the Jackets

oh my g-d this is crazy @.@

Stenlund hell yea

Who is this CAM?! We missed you, buddy!!

Wow what a great team win. Cam proving a lot of haters wrong tonight (including myself), lets hope he keeps it up. I love Kevin Stenlund, and Jack Roslovic is playing likes he's Pavel Datsyuk. We deserved the W

Cam now up to 10 points in 15 games.

stenlund 5 points in 4 games?!

Jack 9 points in 8 games?!

Del Zotto, +10 in 15 games. GTG.

patty 7 points 6 games.

wasn’t pretty but WHAT A WIN.

That's the kind of drama out of this team I can get behind.

LETS GOO!!!!!

Forepar

Nov 6, 2011
South-Central Ohio
By far the most entertaining game of the season ! 43 shots , 6 goals , coming back from 1-3, 2-4 deficit ? What ??

Incredible effort !

Positives
- I tip my hat off to Cam, he was electric, produced like there is no tomorrow

- Roslovic is playing like a star

- Stenlund just find ways to produce

And negatives

- Defensive coverage was poor

- Domi was bad

- I hoped to see more from Laine as well
I like Stenlund, great GW goal, but he needs to figure out D-zone coverage FAST. I want him on the ice for his production but his coverages are poor (not that all CHI goals are attributable to him, but I think he was on the ice for 4 CHI goals.

LetsGOJackets!!

Mar 23, 2004
Columbus Ohio
I have been ripping Cam Atkinson to pieces for the last year and quarter. Please pass the ketsup, I need to gag down some crow. All of sudden Cam seems to have a step back.. and he is dangerous again. Roslovic, welcome home, we have missed ya.. & Laine I see what you are doing there.. some slick passing, some checking.. a hard shot while driving the net. It didn't go unnoticed - keep working & LETS GO!!!!!!

PS Stenlund and Domi are playing pretty well - Torts recognized them & Laine

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad