GDT: Game 15 - CBJ at CHI - 11 Feb, 8pm

Johansen2Foligno

CBJ Realest
Jan 2, 2015
What a game!

Cam should maybe wait a few good games before talking like this. This was a great game from him, but most of his games were poor before that one. All his assists tonight were involuntary, even if his shots were great today and offered rebounds. What a game today but consistence matters too. He has clearly a big ego, maybe this explains why Torts likes him so much.

It seems to me more like his frustration was boiling over and it felt good to have a game like that. Everything I have watched with him he seems modest and humble.

If I ever see him out, I will buy him a beer and apologize to him for calling him expansion fodder on HFBoards.

Reactions: tchigo

Monk

Feb 5, 2008
What a game!

Cam should maybe wait a few good games before talking like this. This was a great game from him, but most of his games were poor before that one. All his assists tonight were involuntary, even if his shots were great today and offered rebounds. What a game today but consistence matters too. He has clearly a big ego, maybe this explains why Torts likes him so much.

Pretty sure he said that last year.

Reactions: tchigo

rotsbu

Feb 14, 2020
I have nothing novel to add but would feel remiss not to give Cam some kudos too. I labeled him the biggest disappointment in the quarter-season thread, have lamented his contract numerous times, etc. So happy for him last night, especially how much he loves this team and city. Confidence is such a fickle beast, so here's to hoping last night was the start of a strong streak for Cam!

Doug19

Oct 14, 2008
Columbus, OH
Good game by Cam, but he's always notoriously disappeared for large stretches. Can't see anything changing all of a sudden. He's to ingrained in the dump and grind system.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad