GDT: Game 14: Coyotes @ Predators | 2-14-13 | 6PM

pfp

Sep 4, 2007
13 games in and we have given up points in all but 4 of them. That's not good when you are only playing in your own conference. How about a regulation win tonight!

Vip

Coyotes/Cardinals/Jazz/RSL
Jul 25, 2010
Chipchura with a double hatty. He's feelin it tonight.

Ok more realistically, Sullivan with a hatty against his former team, in their building.

strizzy16

Welcome to Life, 2.0
Mar 6, 2012
somewhere south
I'll be at the game tonight after a one day road trip from Georgia to Nashville! Never been to Bridgestone arena before so needless to say, very excited. Ill be the guy in the red doan jersey sitting next to the guy in the light blue thrashers jersey. Go coyotes!

Vip

Jul 25, 2010
I'll be at the game tonight after a one day road trip from Georgia to Nashville! Never been to Bridgestone arena before so needless to say, very excited. Ill be the guy in the red doan jersey sitting next to the guy in the light blue thrashers jersey. Go coyotes!

Awesome to hear.

Rutkowski

Jul 13, 2012
Uppsala, Sweden
I don't know how I could have possibly not realized that;)

I like that much better, however that's a big IF, and one I hope the Coyotes remember.

The coach across the ice tonight should be considered one of the best coaches in the last 20 years. It's too bad over the years their GM has failed to recognize that marquee names are of little value to a Barry Trotz team. Imagine what kind of team the Preds would have if they had not mortgaged so much to acquire Forsberg, Tkachuk, Zhitnik...etc...Their GM would have benefitted from salary restraints, much like GMDM has.
Tkachuk never played for Nashville.

XX

Waiting for Ishbia
Dec 10, 2002
PHX
He's probably thinking of when Tkachuk was traded to Atlanta and played there for half a season, leading up to their only playoff appearance.

Oh Atlanta, you so silly. At least we know now that they (ASG) purposefully ran that team into the ground in order to get rid of them. The sad part is that Moyes was actually trying. Our best years have been under league stewardship. Mind blowing, when you think about it.

Rutkowski

Jul 13, 2012
Uppsala, Sweden
Eh it was a good shot, Rinne is just on a really hot streak and the prime Vezina candidate this season.

Also, Doan is on the third tonight. Good.

Vip

Jul 25, 2010
Damn Sully with three solid chances this game already.

XX

Waiting for Ishbia
Dec 10, 2002
PHX
Should have scored on the 5 on 1. The absolute worst thing Sullivan could have done in that situation was shoot it into Rinne's glove. You had numbers. Go for the rebound.

Rundblad just brings so much to the table. He has a great feel for the offensive zone and has been in position to score a few times now if passes connect. Keep this kid up!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad