GDT: Game 14: Coyotes @ Predators | 2-14-13 | 6PM

XX

Waiting for Ishbia
Dec 10, 2002
PHX
Dave Tippett is swooning over Boedker. He is on pace for 24 minutes of ice time. :laugh:

Should have given OEL - Rundblad more than two shifts IMO.

Vip

Coyotes/Cardinals/Jazz/RSL
Jul 25, 2010
"@azc_mclellan: Took a slapper from the point and then next time puck came to him bobbled and had to regroup. Went to bench right after that."

Great.. Time to call up Gormley? :nod: :sarcasm:

pacerhimself

Mar 17, 2012
I guess Boedker needs to flop against the boards like Andrew Shaw if he wants to draw a penalty.

az archer

Feb 11, 2013
Florence
Sean Burke must've busted out the user manual for Smith, he has been absolutely dialed onto that puck all period!

Last edited:

pacerhimself

Mar 17, 2012
Meanwhile people will look at the scoreboard and say 'Typical no-offense Nashville-Phoenix game, garbage hockey!'. That period was one of the best I've seen all season.

strizzy16

Welcome to Life, 2.0
Mar 6, 2012
somewhere south
Nashville fans have weird cheers "someone hit doan, anyone hit doan, everyone hit doan!" "Hey ho, wings blow" and some other slightly more vulgar albeit entertaining ones. Redneck hockey!

Summer Rose

Red Like Roses
Sponsor
May 3, 2012
Gainesville, Florida
Meanwhile people will look at the scoreboard and say 'Typical no-offense Nashville-Phoenix game, garbage hockey!'. That period was one of the best I've seen all season.

Scoreless games are some of my favorite games to watch. On the other side of the coin, that 10-3 game between the Flyers and Penguins only had entertainment value to me because it was funny.

XX

Waiting for Ishbia
Dec 10, 2002
PHX
Daily rag on Yandle: he blew up one of the powerplays because he refused to rotate, leaving Vrbata with no out. Forced him to shoot, which was easily blocked and cleared. Keith just stood there like a dumbass on the blueline not more than 3 feet from Vrbata. Not the same dynamic player we saw in seasons past.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->