GDT: Game 14: Canada Vs Germany | 9AM EST 3PM CET

snipes

How cold? I’m ice cold.
Dec 28, 2015
I wasn't that high on our chances with Dostal in net... I like Parik and am sure he'll be great. 5-2 US?lol

You guys will need to stay out of the box against the Yanks. That PP is deadly.

Czechboy

Easy schedules rule!
Apr 15, 2018
I guess we can count out any edmonton fan support for that team.
Oilers have been dominating the Spengler for years! That's an Oil tourney as far as I'm concerned. Just yesterday I watched Gernat/Musil vs Linus Omark.

snipes

How cold? I’m ice cold.
Dec 28, 2015
Germany just looks tired today. They've got less battle. They don't look nearly as hungry as in previous games.

Canada came out strong today and have been skating miles today. Hard for the Germans to keep up against a team with superior speed and skill.

They’ve had their chances though, this German team is a good team. They’ll crush whoever they get in the relegation games assuming they lose to Russia.

Czechboy

Easy schedules rule!
Apr 15, 2018
True, MacT however is one despised man in oil country.
It's funny because of all the 'boys on the bus'... he's by far the best one! If someone can tell me what good Nicholson or Howson have done, I'm all ears. Don't even get me started on 5 rings Lowe.lol

Reactions: jj cale

Czechboy

Easy schedules rule!
Apr 15, 2018
Canada came out strong today and have been skating miles today. Hard for the Germans to keep up against a team with superior speed and skill.

They’ve had their chances though, this German team is a good team. They’ll crush whoever they get in the relegation games assuming they lose to Russia.
It's Czechs most likely going to relegation...

snipes

How cold? I’m ice cold.
Dec 28, 2015
I guess we can count out any edmonton fan support for that team.

The funny thing is MacT was a good coach for us got the Oilers to the Stanley Cup finals and he got a lot out of some poor rosters but he was an absolutely horrible GM though.

Reactions: Czechboy

Czechboy

Easy schedules rule!
Apr 15, 2018
Love watching the German powerplay... just quick pass after quick pass... shoot consistently. They've scored a pp goal in every game and they've all been nice. German's have been fun to watch this tourney.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad