GDT: Game 14: Canada Vs Germany | 9AM EST 3PM CET

jj cale

Jan 5, 2016
Nova Scotia
The funny thing is MacT was a good coach for us got the Oilers to the Stanley Cup finals and he got a lot out of some poor rosters but he was an absolutely horrible GM though.
Yeah, it's his g.m role that haunts him, though he is starting to at least look a millimeter better after Chia.

I think.

snipes

How cold? I’m ice cold.
Dec 28, 2015
Stutzle is a fantastic player but he’s pretty light on his skates. He’ll need to get stronger but he’s young lots of time to get in the gym.

4-1 now that will wrap it up for Canada.

Reactions: newfy and KahunWOW

Eggtimer

Jul 4, 2011
Calgary Alberta
How have Bahl and Smith looked?
I haven’t read their names in posts so either lacklustre or maybe that’s good as they aren’t screwing up?

Czechboy

Easy schedules rule!
Apr 15, 2018
Goal differential could become important... the empty netter could hurt them.

Jul 30, 2005
I mean, what is location, really
Canada came out strong today and have been skating miles today. Hard for the Germans to keep up against a team with superior speed and skill.

They’ve had their chances though, this German team is a good team. They’ll crush whoever they get in the relegation games assuming they lose to Russia.
I don't disagree, but this is a pretty fast German team. We didn't see that today.

Vijo Morganstein

Nov 29, 2019
I know it won't happen but Thomas is my Canadian player of the game. Fantastic work defensively and offensively from him, especially in the third.

Realgud

Jersey ads are a disgrace
Nov 4, 2013
realguddraftsimulator.com
Stutzle is a fantastic player but he’s pretty light on his skates. He’ll need to get stronger but he’s young lots of time to get in the gym.

4-1 now that will wrap it up for Canada.

That's one of his few weaknesses, along with his shot maybe? He's so young, plenty of time to improve on these aspects. The guy is super talented and his determination is second to none.

Czechboy

Easy schedules rule!
Apr 15, 2018
You have to hunker down and believe you can believe the U.S, I'll be cheering you guys on today.

Stay out of the penalty box!! but I suppose that just isn't possible at this tournament.
No history of success and playing our backup. I'll definitely not miss a second of it though. We have a 'any given Sunday' chance.

Reactions: DangerDave

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad