GDT: Game 14: Canada Vs Germany | 9AM EST 3PM CET

Urbanskog

Platinum Member
Feb 8, 2014
Helsinki
many of the best American players come from the southern States like Arizona ,Florida and California. the Russians take hockey very seriously with the same population as the States so if you're saying population is a factor you're wrong.
"With the same population as the States"? Russia doesn't even have half of the population of the US.

WhiskeyYerTheDevils

yer leadin me astray
Sponsor
Apr 27, 2005
This was a pretty good game, despite Canada playing what I thought was a pretty good game, it felt like it could have been a lot closer than the score indicated - Germany very easily could have scored 3-4 goals, if not for some excellent goaltending from Canada.

Should be good news for Canada, as that was the first decent outing their goaltending has had.

blindpass

May 7, 2010
This was a pretty good game, despite Canada playing what I thought was a pretty good game, it felt like it could have been a lot closer than the score indicated - Germany very easily could have scored 3-4 goals, if not for some excellent goaltending from Canada.

Should be good news for Canada, as that was the first decent outing their goaltending has had.
We must have watched a different game. It was pretty one-sided, you make it sound like Hofer stole the game.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad