GDT: Game 14 | Anaheim Ducks @ Detroit Red Wings | 7:30 PM EST | FS-D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flowah

Nov 30, 2009
The worst thing about this season is I (and most posters) have seen how well this team (when healthy) can play. Don't quit fans, it's not over. This team can and will play better and make the playoffs.

1. No one is quitting. Obviously we are all here still watching the games and commenting.

2. I don't care about playoffs if they get bounced early. I like actual contender status.

theanomaly

you just lost the game
Nov 18, 2010
NJ
oh well. detroit red griffins arent as bad as i expected. kronner is really starting to get on my nerves tho.

BazDaSpaz

Sep 7, 2011
I can't wait to hear the extent of Pasha's injury. I hope to god he's not out for an extended period of time.

Sadekuuro

Aug 23, 2005
Cascadia
Likely those two quick goals were game regardless, but it's pretty disappointing how they didn't even try to push back after that.

CloneHakanPlease*

The worst thing about this season is I (and most posters) have seen how well this team (when healthy) can play. Don't quit fans, it's not over. This team can and will play better and make the playoffs.

I honestly think we still will make the playoffs without much difficulty. What I'm worried about is that Holland will see that as a sign we are still contenders and delay the youth movement another year. I actually think it may be better long term if we miss the playoffs

Run the Jewels

Make Detroit Great Again
Jun 22, 2006
In the Garage
oh well. detroit red griffins arent as bad as i expected. kronner is really starting to get on my nerves tho.

I'd seriously see what you can get for him via trade. I'm being completely serious. He's a nice offensive defenseman who is by no means elite and he's terrible in his own zone. The fact he's known for being physical could make him even more appealing. I don't think his value will improve over time, it will probably drop.

NewHopeForEveryone

Mar 24, 2011

the worst thing is that with full healthy roster you can say goodbye to Tatar and Nyquist and welcome Cleary back in3rd line where he will disapear as hes disapearing everywhere

joe89

Apr 30, 2009
As soon as the net was empty and Kronwall was out there I knew he would pick up yet another minus. He's working hard for them.

Winger98

Feb 27, 2002
Cleveland
I missed the first ten minutes of the third...and it looks like I could have just as easily missed the last ten minutes.

detredWINgs

Jan 1, 2004
Michigan
Visit site
You can talk about injuries all you want, but the "depth" guys had no problem producing against Anaheim, while the likes of Kronwall, Cleary, Filppula, White, etc. **** the bed.

Detroit Sports*

the worst thing is that with full healthy roster you can say goodbye to Tatar and Nyquist and welcome Cleary back in3rd line where he will disapear as hes disapearing everywhere

this. cleary is so depressing to watch.:rant:

DatsyukToZetterberg

Alligator!
Apr 3, 2011
Island of Tortuga
This wasn't getting out skilled.

This was 2 HORRRRRIBLE turnovers in a row leading to 4-2. Just atrocious.

You can't blame the 2nd one on White at all, his stick exploded on him. Kronwall was not on the top of his game and if we want to have any chance to succeed this year he has to step it up defensively.

On the bright side this should be the game that puts Tatar into the top 6, hopefully moving Abs/Cleary down to the bottom 6. And can someone explain to me why Cleary is out with the net empty? I appreciate all he's done for us, probably more then anyone else here, but even with the blinders on I can see he's a shell of his former self.

theanomaly

you just lost the game
Nov 18, 2010
NJ
I'd seriously see what you can get for him via trade. I'm being completely serious. He's a nice offensive defenseman who is by no means elite and he's terrible in his own zone. The fact he's known for being physical could make him even more appealing. I don't think his value will improve over time, it will probably drop.

idk. jaybo now sounds appealing to me. what is happening.

Iowa Wingsfan

Jan 9, 2012
1. No one is quitting. Obviously we are all here still watching the games and commenting.

2. I don't care about playoffs if they get bounced early. I like actual contender status.

1. This might have been the wrong place to post that, but I have seen a lot of Seth Jones posts from Red Wings fans.

2. LA proved last year that all it takes is getting into the playoffs. Granted right now the Wings are not a contender. Say we get healthy and Howard gets hot? Unlikely I know, but it could happen.

Jun 9, 2011
Detroit
Two decent periods then two awful mins in third pretty much gave the game away. There were some positives albeit not very many, at least the young guys played well. Let's hope and pray they get more chances to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad