GDT: Game 14: Anaheim Ducks(7-4-3) @ Seattle Kraken(4-8-1) - 7:00 p.m. PT/ 10:00 p.m. ET

kihei

McEnroe: The older I get, the better I used to be.
Jun 14, 2006
Toronto
We are responding quickly to their goals this period. Ducks can be pretty damn sloppy themselves.

kihei

Jun 14, 2006
Toronto
A goallie mishap always seems to be just around the corner with us.

Cisse

Jun 25, 2016
Forssa
It seems like the lines today have no idea who is supposed to guard whom. You can just walk in anyway you want.

Cisse

Jun 25, 2016
Forssa
I believe that Grubauers confidence is not what it should be and that is due to the fact that he knows he can't trust our defense.

kihei

Jun 14, 2006
Toronto
I wouldn't doubt all this poor play is beginning to get in our guys' heads. Hard to stay positive when things go south as often as they have lately.

Reactions: Ray Martyniuk

Fistfullofbeer

May 9, 2011
Whidbey Island, WA
Hak has to look back, find when things worked best and give those lines and pairs time to gel. This shit isn’t working at all.
In his defense the team has had a lot of injuries and COVID related roster issues. That on top of the fact that the team has not really got much time to practice together before the season started.

That being said, I do agree with you. The players don't know each other well enough to this non-stop juggling of lines without cause.

Reactions: Ray Martyniuk

Ray Martyniuk

Mar 13, 2019
Wishing for some puck Luck for the likes of Donskoi,Jarnkrok and Johansson and maybe a D-man or two

Fistfullofbeer

May 9, 2011
Whidbey Island, WA
I wouldn't doubt all this poor play is beginning to get in our guys' heads. Hard to stay positive when things go south as often as they have lately.

I am not looking at the scores as much as the effort on the ice and how the team is playing. Today, there has been no gap control and the checking has been average at best. Goaltending has been average again.

Not sure if the losses are getting to their heads or not but this is a long season and its on the coaching to make sure that the discipline and effort is there. After all, that is all the team can really control.

Reactions: kihei

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad